Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 181 to 200 of 2,623

Jmaster49

@OdnetninAges
Gloating is: "I'm gonna win" You're all gonna lose"
I'm just being confident and believing in myself. Is that so wrong?
I THINK NOT!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

@CrimsonFire Greymon is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo KAWAII!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

@CrimsonFire's comment is a perfect example of gloating.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

I'm glooooooooooooooating, because i'm a goat on a boat wearing a coat that has something stuck in my throat.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Marks

I almost died from all the cuteness in this thread >///w///<
Just a quick question, do avatars have to be static images to be eligible?

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

SheldonRandoms

@Marks They can move (working leg) or not (broken leg), so as long as it fits in that square you call an avatar, then it's oki doki and kawaii with a chance of swellness.

Jmaster49

@Marks
Just don't get too cocky bro.

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Mickey

@Jmaster49 I think the word @OdnetninAges was searching for was "overconfidence". People don't vote for the guy who's just incredibly confident in his chances at winning. Why? Because we were all raised on this.

Hope that helped you understand! ^_^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

@Mickey There are a few exceptions to that rule

(Also, I had a Wii U since 2012 )

Magikarp3

This is a late reply to an earlier conversation in this thread but on the topic of war and cuteness being related -

Winner of this contest gets a golden apple! :3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GuSolarFlare

things are getting dangerous here
I'm going to temporaly take a step back(I liked the avatar I'm using now so it might be my official one in the end) until things cool down

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

Oh yeah, about my (current) avatar. Here we see Ristar with Ouruto, his mommy. She only appeared in the Japanese mega drive version of Ristar (though all versions of the game gear version kept her in), and what we got was Ristar's father, the legendary hero.

(Also in the U.S version, they made Ristar angry with his normal sprites, that actually gets on mt nerves sooooooooooooooooooo much, he should be more happy. For the boss fights sure, but for walking around, that just break my leg!!!!!!!!!)
UntitledUntitled
U.S version on left, Japan version on right.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

How's everyone doing in the cuteness war?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

MrPokirby

Dear lord, what kind of monsters have I just unleashed? I had no idea something like this would happen when I suggested the idea for this contest, and now there's nothing I can do to fix this.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.