Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 161 to 180 of 2,623

DawnOverALilly

Ah~ your late to the war, been going on for a while now.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Jmaster49

I'm feelin' pretty confident.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

KittenKoder

War .... cute .... same topic .... I am confused.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

KittenKoder wrote:

War .... cute .... same topic .... I am confused.

In ancient mythologies, the god (or goddess) of war and the god (or goddess) of love were either one deity or both were related in some way (such as Ares and Aphrodite who were married)... so the two go together, and it seems people have known that for thousands of years.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Not weaboo, Otaku!

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Jaz007

@Gioku Ares and Aphrodite weren't married. Aphrodite was married to Hephaestus, but cheated on him with Ares.

Jaz007

sugarpixel

@Jaz007 well I was close enough... now that I think about it they were actually siblings... but yeah she was married to Hephaestus. Hades was basically the only one who never cheated on his wife though, haha.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jmaster49

I'm still in the confident zone.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Captain_Toad

Heh, I may have a cute avatar somewhere.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KittenKoder

I am not buying it, cute and war are oil and water. They mix not at all.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

KittenKoder wrote:

I am not buying it, cute and war are oil and water. They mix not at all.

Ever heard the saying "all's fair in love and war"?

...I know I'm substituting "love" for "cute", but the two are related enough, I think...

Mickey

@Gioku The two aren't complete opposites, but there's one big difference you're forgetting: People fight for love, not cuteness (and this contest doesn't count).

Sorry, bro, but I gotta side with @KittenKoder on this one.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Ristar returns as my avatar, IDK, maybe, there's only like 5 Ristar pictures where he's cute, then again, he's only 0 years old.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lunapplebloom

Well, does this suffice? I'll probably pull something else out though before the end date though since, it's technically not Christmas.
26 days off, but anyways.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Mickey wrote:

@Gioku The two aren't complete opposites, but there's one big difference you're forgetting: People fight for love, not cuteness.

Well, there's -

Mickey wrote:

(and this contest doesn't count)

Untitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms

Lunapplebloom wrote:

Well, does this suffice? I'll probably pull something else out though before the end date though since, it's technically not Christmas.
26 days off, but anyways.

Was there ever a winner for the 2013 Christmas avatar contest?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

I sooooo confident right now.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

OdnetninAges

Jmaster49 wrote:

I sooooo confident right now.

Gloating is a terrible thing to do. You'll make people who were originally going to vote for you decide to not vote for you, because they won't like the attitude you have.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.