Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku but Austin Powers has so many layers in him, can anyone really handle the Mojo?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku If you have an issue, then here's a tissue.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gioku but Austin Powers has so many layers in him, can anyone really handle the Mojo?

Well… Dr. Evil did and he handle it quite well. Remember that time when Austin Power lost his mojo? Ahh good times! Good times!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@SheldonRandoms: Tissues are for girls who cry. u_u

Well I cried when I was cutting onions and that is why I got tissues.

Untitled

These are boys who cry, they kicked the butts of One direction and everybody else. They prove that yes, you can be a boy/man/whatever, but also cry. So your logic was just destroyed by Derplett, you're just mad that Pikablu is a loser

SheldonRandoms

Also, if Boys who cry can get Squidward to invent tweaking before Miley Cyrus...........MY LIFE IS COMPLETE, I WANT TO GO ON THE OTHER SIDE NOW
Untitled

Azikira

I dunno, I think my icon is pretty manly... For a fox.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku, I can explain!
Untitled

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms:

This is obviously what Pikablu vs. Derplett looks like:
Untitled
The dog representing the other crazymon that may or may not be in our minds, Tom represents Pikablu, who always loses (And is an official Fakemon), and Jerry represents Derplett, who always wins.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@NoUsernameHere: But Tom is winning in that gif though! He dodging that dog like crazy! I lost count after 100th times.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere But we all know how that's going to end

SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy wrote:

@NoUsernameHere: But Tom is winning in that gif though! He dodging that dog like crazy! I lost count after 100th times.

DERPLETT (Jerry) FEELS NO PAIN!!!!!!!!

Jaz007

This place, I don't even know what to say. I really don't. I'm suprised @LordJumpMad hasn't taken over yet.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Veloster

Aren't we having a list of all the avatars in the OP? Like we had in the original contest. It helped to give a rough idea of what to expect.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Wheeler

Veloster wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

This place, I don't even know what to day. I really don't. I'm suprised @LordJumpMad hasn't taken over yet.

The general idea is, laugh at all the other puny entries - then vote for Yveltal. <3

I'd rather vote for the God Eater Magikarp.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.