AuthorMessage
Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

1,561. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

I once won a race with my tyres punctured!

Untitled

No you didn't! Only the beefiest are able to do that!

I'm wayforward ahead of you.
Untitled

Haha good one! I guess my manly, low pitched, thunderous, headaching strong laughs can be heard through the sky now.

Have I told you how much I like apples? Apple is love! Apple is life!
Currently playing: Zelda ALBW, Pokémon Y, Super Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, Bravely Default, Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Waiting for: SSB4, MK8, Bayonetta 2, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

Nintendo Network ID: Captain-Pit

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1,562. Posted:

@Gioku, I can explain!
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

1,563. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gioku, I can explain!
Untitled

laughs so hard that a strong earthquake occurred

Currently playing: Zelda ALBW, Pokémon Y, Super Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, Bravely Default, Kirby Triple Deluxe.

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,564. Posted:

Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

1,565. Posted:

Beefy Mario approves!

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,566. Posted:

...this thread... I don't even know anymore... :D :D :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1,567. Posted:

I'm over there in Egypt , that's where Mario is right?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,568. Posted:

...I am predicting now that when everyone comes back to the thread we will get lots of "what the heck just happened" again, lol. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

1,569. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I'm over there in Egypt , that's where Mario is right?

No. I'm currently at the top of Mt.Everest. I'm planning to to stick our kingdom's flag on the top. Also, it only took me less than 5 minutes to reach to the top. I didn't bring any supplies with me, and without wearing shoes. I encountered the Alaskan Bull Worm over there. It was only a matter of time and it became a feast for me.

Edited on by Pit-Stain

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1,570. Posted:

@Gioku To quote what people kept saying to me on Flipnote Hatena (And I didn't start this btw :p )

"What is this Anthony, you're really weird!!!"

^And I still get that message everyday, it's swelltastic.

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

1,571. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

...I am predicting now that when everyone comes back to the thread we will get lots of "what the heck just happened" again, lol. :P

Except this time it'll be a good "what the heck just happened". ;)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

1,572. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Yes, I will admit I'm happy to not have to pull my hair out over certain people anymore. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1,573. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Yes, I will admit I'm happy to not have to pull my hair out over certain people anymore. ;)

Are you certain about that, I mean I could find a loophole again ;)

AuthorMessage
Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

1,574. Posted:

@Unca_Lz or other mods: Is this okay? I'm not sure myself to be honest.

EDIT: I took it out but I still want to know. According to one of your old mod post that mods can see the original contents. So I leave it at that.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage
SuperMalleo

SuperMalleo

1,575. Posted:

I'm manly enough, right?

Progressive rock music is awesome. That's right, I'm talking about Rush, Yes, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pink Floyd, and King Crimson.
R.I.P. Chris Squire of Yes. sniff

SuperMalleo's Youtube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1,576. Posted:

@Super_Gravy Make Link have a ketchup bottle with him, and add some food in there. Just say that he's being a refrigerator and that he spilled his ketchup and you'll be alright.

AuthorMessage
Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

1,577. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Super_Gravy Make Link have a ketchup bottle with him, and add some food in there. Just say that he's being a refrigerator and that he spilled his ketchup and you'll be alright.

I might actually get away with that. Thank buddy! XD

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1,578. Posted:

@Super_Gravy THE MODS ARE ASLEEP, EDIT, CHANGE AND CENSOR LIKE THE WIIIIIIIINNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
SuperMalleo

SuperMalleo

1,579. Posted:

Oh well, that means i am manly. Hooray!

Edited on by SuperMalleo

Progressive rock music is awesome. That's right, I'm talking about Rush, Yes, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pink Floyd, and King Crimson.
R.I.P. Chris Squire of Yes. sniff

SuperMalleo's Youtube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

1,580. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I'm manly enough, right?

Your mean look isn't enough.You need a more manly appearance!

Sorry, this topic has been locked.