Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 2,690

PleaseUnderstan

Some great entrants here!

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

Pit-Stain

The REAL man is finally back! Let me show my beefiness!!!

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

They showed the commercial I made during the super bowl.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

I just realized that the due date for entry that we've set for this is also my second anniversary of joining this site!

I joined NL on February 20th, 2012. So it will be an extra big day for me!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

Gioku wrote:

I just realized that the due date for entry that we've set for this is also my second anniversary of joining this site!

I joined NL on February 20th, 2012. So it will be an extra big day for me!

Happy second anniversary! Let's celebrate by chomping raw meat with our mighty teeth of manliness!!!

Pit-Stain

KittenKoder

Bwahaha, Sableye is still more manly than all!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^nope, Looker is manlier(if you played Pokémon X/Y's post league story you know why) and Zaraki Kenpachi is the guy who can destroy anything on its path if he uses his sword with both hands(and he's already barely invincible with only one hand)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey nothing is manlier than Kirby, so much that I didn't put Kirby on my Avatar so this will be a fair game!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

OdnetninAges

Gioku wrote:

Hmm... yet another reason I have no interest in playing Fire Emblem.

Boo... Fire Emblem Awakening is my personal favorite 3DS game, and it's a really good RPG. Awakening is also a great entry point in the series, with 3 save files and the option of making it so that death isn't permanent. Have you tried the demo at least?

KittenKoder wrote:

Gay .... so gay .... guys with balls .... very gay.

Apparently, Nintendo Life is now a middle school.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

sugarpixel

OdnetninAges wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Hmm... yet another reason I have no interest in playing Fire Emblem.

Boo... Fire Emblem Awakening is my personal favorite 3DS game, and it's a really good RPG. Awakening is also a great entry point in the series, with 3 save files and the option of making it so that death isn't permanent. Have you tried the demo at least?

...obviously you have not seen my rants about how I cannot stand the characters with no feet...!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

Gioku wrote:

...obviously you have not seen my rants about how I cannot stand the characters with no feet...!

Oh no, I saw them. I had just hoped that you were kidding about a problem as microscopic as the character's 3D models not having feet making you not want to play such a great game. -_- Whatever, though. It's your choice, not mine. Maybe it's a big deal for you, but I see no problems with it.

@Kawaii_Neko LOL, I noticed that earlier. I wonder what the post that finally got him banned was.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Sorry, this topic has been locked.