Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

@OdnetninAges Is that Dudley from Street Fighter, it sure does look like it

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

OdnetninAges wrote:

Well, people like what they like, and dislike what they dislike.

Yeah basically! What I can never understand is when people say they dislike Mario Kart 7... it's my most played game on my 3DS (a good 280+ hours), and it never gets old for me, especially because the online multiplayer is so good...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'll throw a blue shell at you, and you'll go BOOM, thus falling off the rainbow road track. And then I laugh like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" And then I ruined your game forever.

And that's why everybody loves Mario Kart.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

OdnetninAges

Gioku wrote:

What I can never understand is when people say they dislike Mario Kart 7... it's my most played game on my 3DS (a good 280+ hours), and it never gets old for me, especially because the online multiplayer is so good...

I love Mario Kart 7! It's my favorite multi-player 3DS game! (Would be Kid Icarus: Uprising, but that lacks Download Play.)

When Smash Bros. comes out, that'll change.., My friends play MK7 locally every day, but we're already talking about which stages we'll be fighting on first after we all get the game.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SheldonRandoms

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Somehow, Mario Kart 7's controls feel different of that of Mario Kart DS.

Must be the better graphics, faster speed, 3D, etc.

sugarpixel

The controls are different than Mario Kart DS; especially the drifting mechanics. It's much smoother and easier to drift in MK7 than MKDS.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

I thought this was a contest for who's the manliest around here. -_-

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

Gioku wrote:

@Pit-Stain ah but I would've expected that you, of all people, would understand the manliness of Mario Kart!

I do understand the manliness of Mario Kart. I managed to get a 3 star in every cup while blindfolded!

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Remi Gaillard proved that

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain

@ShieldonRandoms This proves that my manliness is always ready to drive at any illegal speed without bieng caught!

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I am Remi Gaillard, your leg is now smashed into a billion pieces.

Pit-Stain

I once won a race with my tyres punctured.....while eating goomba bacon!

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain wrote:

I once won a race with my tyres punctured!

Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

Untitled

No you didn't! Only the beefiest are able to do that!

I'm wayforward ahead of you.
Untitled

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

Untitled

No you didn't! Only the beefiest are able to do that!

I'm wayforward ahead of you.
Untitled

Haha good one! I guess my manly, low pitched, thunderous, headaching strong laughs can be heard through the sky now.

Pit-Stain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.