Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,623

OdnetninAges

This isn't just a contest to find out who has the most manly avatar...

It's a competition to find out who is the manliest man in the maniverse.

Last place becomes a little girl.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

GuSolarFlare

OdnetninAges wrote:

This isn't just a contest to find out who has the most manly avatar...

It's a competition to find out who is the manliest man in the maniverse.

Last place becomes a little girl.

@Gioku if someone who hasn't joined gets a vote he/she is instantly in, right? and if that vote is for third place and the only one the person gets it becomes last place, right? Ψ(`▽´)Ψ

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'll vote on a girl so no guy gets to be the girl

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah didn't think of that. it's better to let things flow normally looks like this time it'll be pretty tame only to prove cuteness is really chaos

my Backloggery

FishieFish

Mine is pretty manly..

"No one said you could touch."

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere your avatar says:
NORRIS PUNCH!, Bidoof Kick, "Show me your Weegees"

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@NoUsernameHere: I was joking and what happened to Miss_Dark? He or she can enter this contest with that avatar. I may have to step up my game then.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere the difference is that you didn't find characters with a tranparent background

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere yes that's why I got this program called Paint.Net(it was free) far from the best thing available but a million times better than MS Paint

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@NoUsernameHere yes that's why I got this program called Paint.Net(it was free) far from the best thing available but a million times better than MS Paint

GIMP .... hands down, the best free image editor on the planet.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

I hate GIMP... I've tried it, and... it sucks. GIMP sucks.

...pixlr, on the other hand... I went back to using pixlr after GIMP disappointed me.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

I hate GIMP... I've tried it, and... it sucks. GIMP sucks.

...pixlr, on the other hand... I went back to using pixlr after GIMP disappointed me.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion on the matter. Though when most people say something "sucks," like GIMP or Blender, usually I find that they haven't tried it since before 2010, or didn't realize all the stuff the two apps have available and that you have to pretty much set up your toolboxes.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.