Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

Dr_Groose wrote:

What is more manly than a Groose?

A Tingle
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain

5 reasons why I'm the manliest:
1- I have a mustache!
2- I saved the princess a gazillion times!
3- I eat mushroom for breakfast.........while blindfolded!
4- One word: MUSCLES!!!
5- I break bricks into million pieces with my hands! MY HANDS!!!

Pit-Stain

sugarpixel

You all must be able to do manly things like wrestle bears and take out the garbage!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

I can't enter with Mickey, he ain't a manly mouse.
Untitled
This, on the other hand, I can enter with. Truly there's nothing more manly than Pooh Bear telling you to talk to the hand.

@Gioku Screw wrestling bears, my avatar is an actual bear.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FriedSquid

HEY, EVERYONE!!! LISTEN UP!!!

Now, I may not be the manliest guy here, but in fact, I AM the manliest guy here!! Beause ain't nothing manlier than raindbows and the color pink!! I am putting on my Captain hat once again, because I... am... A MAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!

You sissies get out now while you still can.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SheldonRandoms

@CaptainSquid Pooh Bear says talk to the hand about your manliest guy here being here.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

I am laughing. So hard. At this thread.

...keep it going! So far, this competition is way better than the last, and I'm not even in this one!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

@CaptainSquid Look! It's Captain Fabulous! Look chump, know what's missing? A mustache! You don't have a mustache! Take a look at mine! Yes, it's the sign of my manliness!!!!!

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

JunkosBoobies

Oh no, someone else is using Captain Falcon... D: Better change my avatar then.

Edit: Who's your manly god now? >:3

Edit 2: I was the obvious winner, so I just used a manly Bidoof instead.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain wrote:

@CaptainSquid Look! It's Captain Fabulous! Look chump, know what's missing? A mustache! You don't have a mustache! Take a look at mine! Yes, it's the sign of my manliness!!!!!

His mustache burned off when he preformed the falcon mustache.

R.I.P Captain Falcon's Mustache.......

Pit-Stain

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Oh no, someone else is using Captain Falcon... D: Better change my avatar then.

Edit: Who's your manly god now? >:3

Watch out everyone, we've got a dangerous competitor over here!
Watch the profanity please — TBD

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

FriedSquid

Pit-Stain wrote:

If I still had my mustache, the sheer force of my own manliness would implode on itself, time would flow backwards and the universe itself would cease to exist.

I am doing you a favor.

Luckily, when I discovered this, I was able to grab a razor quickly enough to shave it off and only reverse time for about two hours. How that didn't cause any time paradoxes, I'll never know!

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

sugarpixel

Oh, and here we go: Fluttershy looked up and saw this thread, and this was the face she made. That's how my avatar fits in this.

sugarpixel

CaptainSquid wrote:

I can say Chuck Norris, and I'm fine.

Despite what many may think, Chuck Norris is a merciful soul... seems he is letting you live... for now...

Pit-Stain

Only the roughest, strongest and beefiest man can keep up with us! Let's show everyone our true manliness!!!!!

Pit-Stain

Betelgroose

Pit-Stain wrote:

your mustaches are no match for my super manly pompadour of ultra manliness that is so manly one cannot truly understand how manly it is

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Pit-Stain

Dr_Groose wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

your mustaches are no match for my super manly pompadour of ultra manliness that is so manly one cannot truly understand how manly it is

You're no match for my mustache of true beefiness!!! Stylish men like you can never stand looking at my mustache from the power it possess!!!

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

SpongeBob then shaves everybody's Mustache and hair, to prove that he is the man to make other men go "MY LEG!!!!!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.