Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 2,623

sugarpixel

...this competition looks set to be several times sillier than the first!

...I can't wait to see what happens!

...and our main troublemaker is gone, so I don't think we'll have issues with arguments or anything flaring up again. It is all about having fun now, as it should be.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Gioku wrote:

...this competition looks set to be several times sillier than the first!

...I can't wait to see what happens!

...and our main troublemaker is gone, so I don't think we'll have issues with arguments or anything flaring up again. It is all about having fun now, as it should be.

Or at the very least the troublemaker has the lesson learned by now. Heh. BTW we should do the pitch with the video again or something similar of that nature like last time.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

randomlypikachu

@OptometristLime thanks happy to hear that.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

To give you all words of my manliest ego........

LET'S FIGHT LIKE GENTLEMEN!!!

Here I go, time for round two of my avatar, let the manliest blood in you flow, as I rev up the most manly avatar possible.
Untitled
YOU GOTTA HAVE MUSCLES ON YOUR EYEBALLS IN ORDER TO STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms I don't have muscles on my eyeballs but will muscles in my stache count?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

And this is my theme.......OH MANLINESS!!!!!!!

Wheeler

Everyone knows a good-looking guy who's a genius, a elite of the elite, and has women fallen for him is manly.

Wheeler

Super_Gravy

You know women can be manly as well. I mean have you seen Sully from Fire Emblem?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

LyIa

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I don't have muscles on my eyeballs, but I have muscles on my muscles. xD I have a chance alright.

You have my vote, Captain!

HYEHZ!

all men are kings đź‘‘

sugarpixel

Well in this case, before you enter, there is something that must be done:

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Well in this case, before you enter, there is something that must be done:

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!

Untitled

@Gioku, why do you make this so easy for me?!?!

Pit-Stain

Did somebody say "Manly"!!?

Pit-Stain

sugarpixel

There are too many good avatars this time, ahahaha!

...this one is making me laugh much harder than the last, haha!

...which is a good thing; I need something to cheer me up right now...

Betelgroose

What is more manly than a Groose?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.