Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 2,623

rolLTheDice

@Gioku If you got an installation disc of your operating system i'd try to install it as as a second OS, copy all your data, then format the hard disk and re-install everything.
If you're lucky that'll make your HDD work again.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

sugarpixel

So, I was out of the house for awhile, it seems to have been making some progress since I've been gone. Says it's "repairing disk errors", but it also says it can "take over an hour", so I'm gonna just let it sit, 'cause who knows how long it might take... my dad thinks it could go overnight, he's done this with our desktop before and has had it take upwards of six hours, but signs are good so my fingers are crossed!

...I'm really sorry this had to happen today; if it comes to the worst I will attempt to post our final results from my 3DS tomorrow...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LyIa

I have TWO POINTS?

all men are kings 👑

Klimbatize

BadKitty wrote:

And I get to choose the next type of avatar hmm? Well then I must choose The Manliest Male Avatar! Let the manly competition commence! Come one come all do impress me~

Oh sweet. I don't have to change my votes from the last contest at all then.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Don't worry, I got a bunch of half-naked men to help you out there!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jmaster49

Untitled

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

My computer seems to be working steadily away still... probably going to have to leave it overnight...

Anyway, I don't think I'll be participating in the 'manly avatar' contest, because Fluttershy is not manly at all. :3

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Please don't get started again, @Jmaster49 ._.

I'm tired, I'm stressed out, I can only access the internet through my 3DS, the contest is over (I just have to post the final standings)... I don't want to deal with this all over again. Please, give it a rest.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Do you want someone else to host the contest for you? Or you really want to host the next one?

sugarpixel

@Super_Gravy no, I'm good! I'll just re-purpose this thread once I've got the final standings up. I love counting votes and making lists and such, remember?

...I just won't enter anything, but I can still run the contest.

Eel

Gioku wrote:

My computer seems to be working steadily away still... probably going to have to leave it overnight...

Anyway, I don't think I'll be participating in the 'manly avatar' contest, because Fluttershy is not manly at all. :3

Untitled

There's also that time she killed a bear with her... Hands?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

randomlypikachu

Untitled

well I had a different avatar in mind but after some careful consideration I decided that what I had originally planed was too disturbing for human eyes to look at. instead I'm going with a fancy mustache Pikachu, because mustaches = manliness.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

sugarpixel

@Moorpheel I'm pretty sure she didn't kill the bear, and... yeah... still not entering...!

(there was also the time she got the deep manly voice... )

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: And she have to sing too! Very mean Pinkie Pie! Very mean!

Edited on by Super_Gravy

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LyIa

Wait, are we doing the manly male thing? Maybe we should make a new thread for that.

all men are kings 👑

Super_Gravy

@AnActualDash: It is not official and its will have a new thread. Right now Gioku ran into problem so we have to wait a bit. Manliest things are an placeholder right now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.