Moorpheel wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

I'm not touching that one.

I got you an avatar.

Untitled

You can thank me later.

Yeah......haha...no.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

...my computer won't open any programs now... wonderful...

...I opened a folder, and Windows Explorer stopped working... again, wonderful...

I guess it wasn't kidding when it said it couldn't repair itself earlier... this is not good...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

made a quick one(that will change a little later)
@Gioku try restaring it

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I restarted it, and it failed to start again, just like I was afraid of... so it's off to startup repair again... D:

Sorry folks, looks like it might be quite awhile still before I can post our final results... I'm really sorry, and I'm really upset right now...

...not happy at all...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Arggh! It didn't do the startup repair again...

...I'm starting to panic here... I'm a bit hysterical at this point... please, computer! Don't do this to me...! Not now...!

Jmaster49

@Gioku
Don't feel bad just keep trying.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Eel

Gioku wrote:

Arggh! It didn't do the startup repair again...

...I'm starting to panic here... I'm a bit hysterical at this point... please, computer! Don't do this to me...! Not now...!

Relax. It's not worth it to affect your own health for any computer or silly website.

Stay calm and try to think of real solutions instead having a mental meltdown.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

...I don't think it was a virus; it started having issues after I accidentally dropped it earlier...

...I'm not sure what to do about it in that case...

HankLangley

Gioku wrote:

...I don't think it was a virus; it started having issues after I accidentally dropped it earlier...

I think i know the problem! have you stuck any bagels in your disk drive recently?

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I guess some important data was lost or you HD got really damaged...... yeah the best thing is give it some time if it doesn't help formatting might be the only way to go(if the HD isn't damaged if it is damaged your PC might need repairs)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Yeah, it did the startup repair earlier, but was "unable to repair this computer", after which it was able to start up and I was able to login, but nothing would run (although all of my settings were fine and all of my files/applications are still there)... so I really don't know what to do... I'm still not sure how I managed to finally get startup repair to work last time, because I'm having issues getting it to actually run again...

Jmaster49

Gioku wrote:

Yeah, it did the startup repair earlier, but was "unable to repair this computer", after which it was able to start up and I was able to login, but nothing would run (although all of my settings were fine and all of my files/applications are still there)... so I really don't know what to do... I'm still not sure how I managed to finally get startup repair to work last time, because I'm having issues getting it to actually run again...

Everything'll turn out well in the end.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Eel

Gioku wrote:

If you dropped it and it was working at the time (it was on) there's a chance your hard-drive got a scratch. Though that's usually very fatal, as in... A quick BBBBBBBZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTZZZZZZTTTTTSSSHSHHSDISJNS dies.

But there's always the chance that it was a small scratch in the right place for it to be still "working" after... It's still impossible to save the drive.

Other option is that some wires moved around due to the impact.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jmaster49

@Gioku
Just keep at it.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

GuSolarFlare

Moorpheel wrote:

Gioku wrote:

If you dropped it and it was working at the time (it was on) there's a chance your hard-drive got a scratch. Though that's usually very fatal, as in... A quick BBBBBBBZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTZZZZZZTTTTTSSSHSHHSDISJNS dies.

But there's always the chance that it was a small scratch in the right place for it to be still "working" after... It's still impossible to fix.

Other option is that some wires moved around due to the impact.

yeah that pretty much resumes it all. if you have a desktop it'll be a piece of cake getting another HD and swapping but since you dropped it I'm considering this is a laptop....

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.