Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

I see this is going to be even funnier than the cutest avatar chaos was!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

Hey! My Sableye is manly! YAY! I have the manly one in the bag. /sagenod

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Auracle

I have an avatar that could take on all challengers WITH ITS BARE HANDS!
But I just got my Lucario one. Meh, I'll wait until the manly contest is officially announced.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

Untitled
my current manly avatar(will change later)
I've said (playing) Kirby is manly and, for now, my word stays unshaked

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

the manliest avatar ... do I dare go with what im thinking...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Super_Gravy

You know what more manlier than Solid Snake or even Big Boss?

Frederick!

Untitled

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

haha Kirby can't win this at all(and it'll be easy to make a manly avatar, I find kind of boring to just pick an image on the internet, it needs some personal touches)

my Backloggery

Jmaster49

I'm not touching that one.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

Jmaster49 wrote:

I'm not touching that one.

why not it's time for the guys to show off the POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the strongest and coolest looking one wins when it comes to manliness(ok we can give the 1st place to all the male mods already that shield in their avatar represents more power than any user will have )

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

I can already see that next contest going overboard. One avatar contest is good enough for me, I never intended to stay for more. I'll watch from the side-lines and laugh when the thread de-rails again! XD

Won't there be an official ending ceremony or something for the cute contest first?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

sugarpixel

...my computer still is not feeling well... it seems to have forgotten how to find the internet, so... please be patient while I figure out what its problem is...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So I tried troubleshooting problems, and the diagnostics wizard just died halfway through... I can't really do the post I wanted from my 3DS... so... continue to have patience, please...!

...I'd restart my computer, but I'm not sure it can start again...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

I'll just use my old avatar until the contest starts. :3

Wheeler

Jmaster49

Happiest looking avatar?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.