Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

I've been thinking... what will be the next theme if the winner "left" NL?(I mean we still don't know if @BadKitty truly left but it doesn't look like she's still here)

though this isn't over yet so the results might change...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame Valentines day contest away, that's what I say, you think that idea will stay?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame well we will have to give the rights to the second-in-command — which at this point looks like would be @DreamyViridi. ...if @BadKitty wins (which she probably will), we'll give her a week to come up with something; otherwise it'll go to second-in-command.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I then give all the avatars a hug, THEY'RE ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII, SO YEAH, HUUUUUGGGGG!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

I got more votes than Smexi. That's all that matters

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

sugarpixel

Unca_Lz wrote:

I got more votes than Smexi. That's all that matters

Actually, you got the same amount of votes — but you got one worth three and he got one worth two.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

Thanks to those of you who voted for me!
I have changed my avatar, though. Lucario is just too cool. If I'm disqualified now, that's fine, but I'd like to be able to vote.

1. @DreamyViridi
2. @CanisWolfred
3. @Philip_J_Reed

@NoUsernameHere - To be honest, the Spy is really more dashing than cute. But who knows? Maybe the next contest will be the Classiest Gentleman Avatar or the Best Crab Imitation Avatar.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

HankLangley

Woot im in the top ten at least...

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

JunkosBoobies

Super_Gravy wrote:

Hey @BadKitty and @DreamyViridi! I have an idea for next contest! How about who have an best Gravy avatar!

Untitled

@True: Well, I changed my avatar last night. My avatar Was Leaf from Pokemon Adventures, but since this was pretty much over I just changed it.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Whoever gave me those 2 votes. I appreciated 'em thanks.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Hey @BadKitty and @DreamyViridi! I have an idea for next contest! How about who have an best Gravy avatar!

Untitled

yeah we should make a "sexy isn't allowed" contest to avoid people running wild with pics....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

@NoUsernameHere - I see. That makes sense. I like your new one BTW.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

well honestly surprised I made it to the 7th spots o:

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Mickey

Sorry to the 8 competitors who haven't and probably won't get any votes this late into the contest. Y'all deserved some, and I hope you're luckier in the next contest.

As for me: I'm thankful for my 1 vote and 2 honorable mentions. Although technically it's still going, I had fun with this competition and look forward to the next. Maybe next time, now that most of us have gotten our... competitive spirit tempered, it'll be a little more civil.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Just to clarify, whatever avatar you had on the 30th is the one that was/is voted on; it's OK to change your avatar now!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.