Forums

Topic: Nintendo's 125th Birthday

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Deleted

Today in Japan, Nintendo is celebrating its 125th birthday. Nintendo has experienced a lot since September 23rd, 1889, from making playing cards to toys and then video game consoles.
Nintendo HQ in 1889:
Untitled
Nintendo HQ in 2014:
Untitled
Happy 125th birthday, Nintendo!

Deleted

SkywardLink98

Here's hoping for another great 125 years!

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

BearHunger

Ahh, I miss those sepia tone days of 125 years ago…
Untitled
That's why I love Super Mario Bros. It's toned up before you even take the picture!

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Socar

I can't believe that Nintendo's headquarters were that small from the start!

Wish you a happy birthday Nintendo!

Untitled

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Socar

Something's bothering me.....like why am I not excited that Nintendo has lived for 125 years? Or the fact that everything is becoming silent to me with little excitement?

Iggly

Happy birthday Nintendo! May you always deliver fun games to your systems.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

BearHunger wrote:

Ahh, I miss those sepia tone days of 125 years ago…
Untitled
That's why I love Super Mario Bros. It's toned up before you even take the picture!

We need a 2D Mario game that looks like this (...without the "bahs" lol. Anyways, random off-topic question, is this stage on the 3DS version? xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

New_3DaSh_XL

The very first thing I thought when I saw this was, "Huh. That's a perfect cube, 5^3."

I'm a nerd, I know.

But I digress, it's amazing Nintendo's done so well for so long. Congrats, and keep going strong, Nintendo!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Namco

125 years! That's really impressive. And to think it all started with a simple card games (Though it may actually be complicated, I never played it so I can't say)

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

OH WOW TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO! Lol that's too cool.

Happy birthday to you too then! ^^

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

ogo79

happy 125th birthday to nintendo and my grandmother.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Captain_Toad

Happy one twenty fifth. Ol Ninty! (so that's what that old building looked like.)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

NintendoFan64

Um...not to be rude, but I think you're a day too early. But that doesn't matter. What does matter is NIntendo. Its games have brought me so much joy over the years. I even remember the game that made me a fan: Super Mario Sunshine (Still keeping my fingers crossed for Sunshine 2 a decade later). Since then, I've tried a bunch of other games: Super Mario Galaxy, Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Island, Zelda, Kid Icarus Uprising, Smash Bros., Star Tropics...2(I prefer the sequel.), F Zero, Starfox 64, Pikmin 3 (I haven't played the first two. I wanted to get them, but just never got around to it), Kirby, The Wonderful 101, and finally, Earthbound. It's brought me so much joy over the years, and will bring me a lot more joy for even more. Happy 125th, Nintendo. Here's to 125 more...Let's-a Go! Do a barrel roll! Hey! Listen! Falcon...punch! Join the Nintendo Fun Club today! HI!!! Fuzzy Pickles! Now you're playing with power! There. Got all of that out of my system.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Sleepingmudkip

@NintendoFan64 its nintendo birthday in Japanese time, and because nintendo a Japanese based company its better to use their time zone for nintendo holidays

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@NintendoFan64 its nintendo birthday in Japanese time, and because nintendo a Japanese based company its better to use their time zone for nintendo holidays

OH! I didn't know that.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Socar

SuperMalleo wrote:

We should thank Fusajiro Yamauchi for creating the most special company who created Mario. God bless his soul.

Actually we should be thanking Hiroshi Yamauchi for creating Mario but yeah yours also works......I mean if it weren't for Mr.Fusajiro, we couldn't have Mr. Hiroshi which wouldn't let Miyamoto create the italian plumber himself which would mean Charles Martinet wouldn't make that lovable voices!!!!!!!!!

But In all seriousness though, Happy B day Nintendo! You're the one that gave me the spirit to live and send me the destiny to make games so damm much!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.