Forums

Topic: Nintendolife user awards?

Posts 101 to 120 of 120

GamerforGod

Wow, that actually is a rule!!!! Looks like a lot less smiley faces for me!!!! (However, there might be a lot more winky faces!!!! ) lol Just kidding!!!! (Insert begging to not ban me here) lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

megaboomface2

gamerforgod wrote:

Wow, that actually is a rule!!!! Looks like a lot less smiley faces for me!!!! (However, there might be a lot more winky faces!!!! ) lol Just kidding!!!! (please dont ban me that would make a lot more mature stuff on this site and no one would be happy cause life is only good when i am around) lol

happy?

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

GamerforGod

For some reason, I feel that the last part of my "quote" was not actually said by me... lol And yes, I consider myself to be happy. lol But not quite as happy as you...I mean, you have a smiley face for an avatar...that is dedication to happiness!!!! lol Just kidding!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

megaboomface2

gamerforgod wrote:

For some reason, I feel that the last part of my "quote" was not actually said by me... lol And yes, I consider myself to be happy. lol But not quite as happy as you...I mean, you have a smiley face for an avatar...that is dedication to happiness!!!! lol Just kidding!!!!

but you got pac man so you most be as white as a ghost [thats why i hate you lol forget i said that]

Edited on by megaboomface2

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

CH405K1N6

Ohai. I still haz the best username.

Uh oh. He's back.

Percentful

@CH405K1N6 I would nominate you for having the name that looks the most like a bowl of alphabet and number soup Is there even a pronounciation?

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

bro2dragons

@110: it's 1337, or whatever that internet mumbo jumbo is called. it's pronounced Chaos King. supposedly.

Edited on by bro2dragons

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Percentful

Ahh, i forgot that 4 was a. I got the king part, but I did not get cheos.

Just let it happen.

KanrakusPizza

4 looks nothing like A. Sometimes the interwebz confuses me.

wont be on here anymore

StarBoy91

Nicest user award goes to: so many people. It's hard to choose.

To each their own

KanrakusPizza

StarBoy91 wrote:

Nicest user award goes to: so many people. It's hard to choose.

You.

wont be on here anymore

bro2dragons

@Pizza: first, can i call you that? i'm not sure what Kanrakus is, so Pizza is easier. second, it does if you keep the line going. but yes. the internet is a dark, scary place with creepy people and giant talking Roman poultry.

oh, and i second your StarBoy nomination, as does, i think, everybody.

Edited on by bro2dragons

StarBoy91

Me? You sure?

To each their own

KanrakusPizza

bro2dragons wrote:

@Pizza: first, can i call you that? i'm not sure what Kanrakus is, so Pizza is easier. second, it does if you keep the line going. but yes. the internet is a dark, scary place with creepy people and giant talking Roman poultry.

Its Kanraku, not Kanrakus. The S is there to say that a guy named Kanraku has pizza, so my name is pretty much that. As for Kanraku, that name is my name on the online game Free Realms, though i dont play it anymore.

wont be on here anymore

bro2dragons

StarBoy91 wrote:

Me? You sure?

haha... yes, StarBoy. you. i'm pretty sure if there were an actual voting, that category would be unanimously in your favor.

bro2dragons

KanrakusPizza wrote:

bro2dragons wrote:

Its Kanraku, not Kanrakus. The S is there to say that a guy named Kanraku has pizza, so my name is pretty much that. As for Kanraku, that name is my name on the online game Free Realms, though i dont play it anymore.

interesting. that clears things up... but if it's all the same i'll probably stick with Pizza.

StarBoy91

Awww, thanks, guys.

To each their own

KanrakusPizza

I WAS gonna say that I was the nicest user, but I have been known to throw a pie at Starkiller...

wont be on here anymore

bro2dragons

you're very welcome, StarBoy.

Percentful

@starboy well, you deserve it more than anyone else. I'm nice. For the most part. But you completely outdo everyone on this site. I third [once again, is third correct?] that nomination.

Just let it happen.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.