Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,307

SomeBitTripFan

What are y'all even fighting?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku nah the worst you can do is press the "network" button because, you know, the DS network will be taken down...
and to transform all you have to do is shout "Wave Change insert your name/handle/username here! on the air!" pretty simple, huh?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku you can't just sit around, you got a Star Carrier with me now go find an EM alien to merge with you so you can fight too.

First I have to figure out how it works...
hmm... what does this button do?
Untitled

oops...

A self destruct button in the elevator?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

busts open a whole in the ceiling of the elevator with his gun well while you guys are fighting elevator goblins (I don't know what we're fighting so that's what im calling them) im gona climb up this cable until I get to the higher floors xP begins climbing

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

oh no @Gioku you broke the elevator we're going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWN!!
hits the bootom
what? a secret chamber? good going @Gioku! but seems we(you, @Undead_Terror and me) got separated from the others...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

JunkosBoobies

Huh...riding cords, huh? This looks like a job for...ROPE SNAKE! Gets Rope Snake to coil around the wire and rides up the wire

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

But, I'm here... this is going better than I expected

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

randomlypikachu

busts through a door leading to the offices hm ... well while im here I should commit thievery steals random things off of everyones desks including a mini figurine of Ridley o: I need to get more figurines and plushies like you if im gona get the best out of my nen ability~Hops back on the cable and continues climbing up now time to see whats up at the very top!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

climbs up to the very top floor where he sees... the dome fossil!

jumps down the elevator shaft I have to warn everyone!

SomeBitTripFan

whelp we're at the top After raining down bullets on and brutally murdering bystanders in a Sir Lancelot-styled massacre, the crew entered the pent-office of NL Towers, they looked into the office of the one and only King of the Anthill, @antdickens. Typing at his computer, doing all the things NintendoLife needed to have done (while using a rather nifty program that turned each key-press into a note played on an organ). "What was the disturbance I heard?", he asked. "Oh wait, it's you people. I see you've upheld your end of the deal @Som-

/smacks narrator to make him be quiet

Don't worry, I'll keep my end of the deal too. Have fun on your vacation, IN THE BANNED REALM!" Two seemingly invincible soldiers appeared behind the crew, seizing them before they could even resist. @SomeBitTripFan watching as the chair spun around, revealing the true figure in it. As everyone blacked out, they caught a glimpse of the being they had thought was @antdickens. To their horror, it was none other than eugenewrayburn (please use the name sparingly, AND NO @'s before it). The crew, having blacked out, woke up in an infinite white void.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery

randomlypikachu

slowly wakes up from blacking out what happened ... I could've sworn I jumped down the elevator shaft and saw the .... probably just a bad dream. sees the others wake up too what happened guys?

mystman12

Wakes up... But on the NLP! What a nice nap. Hey, wait?! Where is everyone?! Hmm, they probably went to that big tower over there, I'd better catch up with them!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

o.o pushes gioku are you gona do it now?

randomlypikachu

... are we all gona esplode now? o.o

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.