Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,307

sugarpixel

Where did everyone go...? Well today I'm going to school... I've got a full schoolweek this week, but then guess what? Spring Break! No school for a whole week!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

So, are the arrangements in place? Will we have an insult duel with the French Pirates? What's going to happen?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

mystman12

I know what we can do! We can buy (or steal) all of their croissants, and then use them as boomerangs against them! >: D THEY'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING!

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

i think we should go with @GuSilverFlames plan o:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok here's the plan we'll offer our "services" to the french and raid the shippers asking for the frenchs' key as the bounty while we're at it we get the shippers' key too(yeah it's a violent straightforward plan because I want to use my legend card in someone or something )

(on a side note, with college starting up again I wont be able to be too active on here now x-x)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

mystman12

Gee, it sure is BORING around here. I guess this peace is what all true warriors strive for, or somethin'. What we need is some excitement! Throws croissant at French Pirates They gotta be upset now!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

sugarpixel

mystman12 wrote:

Gee, it sure is BORING around here. I guess this peace is what all true warriors strive for, or somethin'. What we need is some excitement! Throws croissant at French Pirates They gotta be upset now!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@Gioku o.o what am I watching o.o ...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

@Gioku o.o this ... "mah boi" could be a very effective weapon against the shippers Sends the video to shippers everywhere destroying them all

mystman12

Is that the king of the French Pirates? If that's the case then the Shipper Tribe's king must be...
Untitled
It BURNS!

Edit: You've GOT to be kidding. No matter what picture I use it won't show up for some reason. If you can't see it, it's CDi Ganon.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

randomlypikachu

@Undead_terror we're trying to get the two keys from the leader of the shiper tribe and the captain of French pirates to open the chest here ... I kinda just eliminated the shipper tribe with that video ... we just gota loot the leaders corpse for his key then deal with the French.

SheldonRandoms

I want the best thing, since it's my birthday, that's what I say (yay). So now what?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

mystman12 wrote:

yup it's boring because it's my plan to make this thread slow and delayed so I can study more C# and other things used in the unity engine so the game will be better than the fantastic game!(BTW this week I won't work on it)

oh and I found with my Visualizer an EM being and convinced him to join us, now I can wave change just like Geo Stelar(Megaman), it also means I won't get loot in this round.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

randomlypikachu

o.o sets off an explosion explosions always make things move faster!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.