General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

781. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame I like straight forward and violent. Let's do it!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

782. Posted:

... Aperantly most of my last message randomly disappeared 0.0 I gota leave early today, so yea xP I'll see y'all tomorrow

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

mystman12

783. Posted:

My pinbot army is complete! So, who are we battling first? Where did everyone go anyways?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

784. Posted:

Where did everyone go...? Well today I'm going to school... I've got a full schoolweek this week, but then guess what? Spring Break! No school for a whole week! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

785. Posted:

So, are the arrangements in place? Will we have an insult duel with the French Pirates? What's going to happen?

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

mystman12

786. Posted:

I know what we can do! We can buy (or steal) all of their croissants, and then use them as boomerangs against them! >: D THEY'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING!

Edited on by mystman12

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

787. Posted:

i think we should go with @GuSilverFlames plan o:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok here's the plan we'll offer our "services" to the french and raid the shippers asking for the frenchs' key as the bounty while we're at it we get the shippers' key too(yeah it's a violent straightforward plan because I want to use my legend card in someone or something :p )

(on a side note, with college starting up again I wont be able to be too active on here now x-x)

AuthorMessage

mystman12

788. Posted:

Gee, it sure is BORING around here. I guess this peace is what all true warriors strive for, or somethin'. What we need is some excitement! Throws croissant at French Pirates They gotta be upset now!

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

789. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

Gee, it sure is BORING around here. I guess this peace is what all true warriors strive for, or somethin'. What we need is some excitement! Throws croissant at French Pirates They gotta be upset now!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

790. Posted:

@Gioku o.o what am I watching o.o ...

AuthorMessage

Gioku

791. Posted:

@randomlypikachu

MAH BOI

Untitled

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

792. Posted:

@Gioku o.o this ... "mah boi" could be a very effective weapon against the shippers :O Sends the video to shippers everywhere destroying them all

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

793. Posted:

Teleports back to the island out of nowhere using his PSI powers So, what'd I miss? :P

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

mystman12

794. Posted:

Is that the king of the French Pirates? If that's the case then the Shipper Tribe's king must be...
Untitled
It BURNS!

Edit: You've GOT to be kidding. No matter what picture I use it won't show up for some reason. If you can't see it, it's CDi Ganon.

Edited on by mystman12

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

795. Posted:

@Gioku this is a part of a awesome series!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

796. Posted:

Also what is going on?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

797. Posted:

@Undead_terror we're trying to get the two keys from the leader of the shiper tribe and the captain of French pirates to open the chest here ... I kinda just eliminated the shipper tribe with that video ... we just gota loot the leaders corpse for his key then deal with the French.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

798. Posted:

So...when we fight the french, what are we gonna do to battle them? :P

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

799. Posted:

I want the best thing, since it's my birthday, that's what I say (yay). So now what?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

mystman12

800. Posted:

00000000WA - Waluigi Reacts to How Slow This Thread is at the Moment
Untitled

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!