Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,307

Super_Gravy

Is this chit-chat 2.0 now?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

You guys are not even close, lol. I have a a rather uncommon last name, you guys'll never find me.
lol

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok back on topic(note that the game about this thread is part of thetopic now ) let's choose the item from the treasure chest and get out of here!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

randomlypikachu

Gioku wrote:

You guys are not even close, lol. I have a a rather uncommon last name, you guys'll never find me.
lol

Burger! ( it is an actual last name )

Also, what island are we going to next? :0

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

sugarpixel

Oh, and first of all, how many of you actually even know my first name?
(I know some of you do... I'm not as worried about people just knowing my first name, lol.)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

from th treasure chest I choose the Star Carrier! with it I can materialize EM waves and if I find an EM wve alien to become my partner I'll be able to transform!
Untitled
I got the green one.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

mystman12

I already took the portal gun! I'm gonna go back to the plank and wait for everyone there.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok I'm going to materialize the skyboard to survey the area above.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

from th treasure chest I choose the Star Carrier! with it I can materialize EM waves and if I find an EM wve alien to become my partner I'll be able to transform!
Untitled
I got the green one.

Wait, what are these...? Whatever, I'll go ahead and take the blue one before they're all gone. :3

randomlypikachu

I got the soul transfer machine, I can use this to posses objects ( but not people ) goes into my pika plush and shoots out lightning fun :3

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

GuSolarFlare

lol now we got the hang of this adventure we're getting too OP xD

my Backloggery

mystman12

Maybe at some point Ridley will surprise attack us and take all of our stuff and abilities!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@mystman12 lol I hope not! though since those star carriers are brand new they only have the basic battle card folder and the stuff I can materialize have no combat abilities so I'm not OP..

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

@GuSilverFlame: I feel like there's more to the Nukefish than I'm finding, but the tutorial is quite fun. I've killed myself with the ball too many times. And I claim for myself a Bit Trip Core Laser Gun. (Can everyone try to keep up with their items for the time being?)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

ok then everyone got the loot? @Mizore? we're departing soon

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

goes back in my body has anyone checked on the helix fossil?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.