Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it has no sound yet either I just made a build by accident and thought "why not share it?"

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku it has no sound yet either I just made a build by accident and thought "why not share it?"

Don't worry, my parents say I'm accident as well.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy but they didn't share you

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I was not an accident, a lot of work was put into me!

...ahem...

Anyway, @GuSilverFlame, I'm about to start my let's play of your pre-pre alpha version of the NLP vacation game.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

oops forgot to upload the folder

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

OK once you get that I'll try doing the Let's Play again; right now I'm going to eat lunch.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

O.O my phone internet is being weird so i might disappear pulls out soul transfer machine from the chest

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

ok I'll upload a slightly better version now the nukefish island has water and sky sorrounding it and that the esc key allows to close the game!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

@GuSilverFlame: I just wanted to warn you that putting the file in my drive allowed me to see your actual name. I just wanted you to know that.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

@SomeBitTripFan well I have my Facebook in my NL profile so I'm already exposing my real name anyway xD

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it's stevenson!!!!!

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

Gioku wrote:

I'll bet nobody here knows my last name!

It's jimothy!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SomeBitTripFan

@GuSilverFlame:

Well, I was just making sure. Some people are sensitive about those kinds of things. I played a bit. Something tells me I was playing as @tricoloryoshi .

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.