Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,307

mystman12

I guess we're attacking, so, I'll... I'll build a pinball machine with guns that actually shoot pinballs out of the machine! But, first, I'll need to think up a good design...

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Yoshi

Oh dear, Lord Helix seems to think that attacking is a bad idea.

http://askhelixfossil.com/#f7jram

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

We've got a dilemma on our hands. We can't tell what our best course of action is.

http://askhelixfossil.com/#ujdd6w

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

mystman12

The island begins to shake. Suddenly, a huge explosion is heard, and the entire island lights up. In the distance, everyone sees mystman12's (Who is also nicknamed Debbie Pickles) secret base, explode and collapse. The MADiators are also distracted and confused.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

SheldonRandoms

We shouldn't attack the MADiators, but @SheldonRandoms should!!!

http://askhelixfossil.com/#y9hyle

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

... Well if the fossil is unsure then ... Let's see what it thinks of @PSI_Kings idea

O.o or we take advantage of the fossil favoring @SheldonRandoms and take the treasure while he attacks

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Yoshi

Now's our chance! Find the treasure! @SheldonRandoms are these treasure locators revved up yet?

Now playing:

mystman12

The MADiators are distracted, which would make this the perfect time to sneak into a place!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

SheldonRandoms

@brewsky They're ready, Freddy!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Awesome, now turn em' on so we can find that treasure~

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Yoshi

Hmm...it's analyzing the location of the treasure....

Found it! According to our map, the treasure is...

No....the treasure is in the coliseum!!

Now playing:

mystman12

That's great! That means there's no way I can help and it's midnight so I gonna go asleep now!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

randomlypikachu

does this mean we get to fight something?! >

SheldonRandoms

I'll break their legs!

Yoshi

randomlypikachu wrote:

does this mean we get to fight something?! >

Only if we have to. Be on the ready. Quick! To the coliseum!

Now playing:

randomlypikachu

:3 goes to the coliseum with my pikachu plush

SheldonRandoms

HEY COLISEUM, WE ARE GOING TO REV UP THOSE TREASURES......FOR US!!!
Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.