Showing 481 to 500 of 1,312
481. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:23 GMT
Well, @SheldonRandoms, apparently @randomlypikachu has pretty much started a war with the MADiators. I see three different paths we can choose:
1. Fight the MADiators, turning the survivors into SADiators, who will no longer have the will power to resist us and we can take the treasure at ease
2. Negotiate peacefully with them, turning them back into GLADiators and offering things, like revved up stuff from SheldonRandoms and some of my top notch pinball machines.
3. Get off the island now and hope for better luck on the next island.
Do any of those sound good?
I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!
3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12
482. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:25 GMT
I have three of them, so that means......I'll use them all at the same time XD
I gotta test them out, SO THREE SPATULA STYLE ATTACKS ARE TO BE REVVED UP!!!!!!!!!*
Edited on Sat 15th March, 2014 @ 03:26 by SheldonRandoms
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
483. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:36 GMT
Awesome, now rev us up some beaten up MADiators with jellyfish jelly!
just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.
484. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:39 GMT
I guess we're attacking, so, I'll... I'll build a pinball machine with guns that actually shoot pinballs out of the machine! But, first, I'll need to think up a good design...
485. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:39 GMT
Oh dear, Lord Helix seems to think that attacking is a bad idea.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.
Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93
486. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:41 GMT
Oh, then what should we do? Are any of my plans good?
487. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:44 GMT
We've got a dilemma on our hands. We can't tell what our best course of action is.
488. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:45 GMT
We should sneak into the treasure room, take the treasure and push it somewhere else.
Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing
489. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:45 GMT
The island begins to shake. Suddenly, a huge explosion is heard, and the entire island lights up. In the distance, everyone sees mystman12's (Who is also nicknamed Debbie Pickles) secret base, explode and collapse. The MADiators are also distracted and confused.
Edited on Sat 15th March, 2014 @ 03:46 by mystman12
490. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:46 GMT
We shouldn't attack the MADiators, but @SheldonRandoms should!!!
491. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:47 GMT
... Well if the fossil is unsure then ... Let's see what it thinks of @PSI_Kings idea
O.o or we take advantage of the fossil favoring @SheldonRandoms and take the treasure while he attacks
Edited on Sat 15th March, 2014 @ 03:48 by randomlypikachu
492. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:48 GMT
Now's our chance! Find the treasure! @SheldonRandoms are these treasure locators revved up yet?
493. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:48 GMT
The MADiators are distracted, which would make this the perfect time to sneak into a place!
494. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:50 GMT
@brewsky They're ready, Freddy!!!
495. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 03:59 GMT
Awesome, now turn em' on so we can find that treasure~
496. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 04:02 GMT
497. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 04:02 GMT
Hmm...it's analyzing the location of the treasure....
Found it! According to our map, the treasure is...
No....the treasure is in the coliseum!!
498. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 04:05 GMT
That's great! That means there's no way I can help and it's midnight so I gonna go asleep now!
499. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 04:06 GMT
does this mean we get to fight something?! >
500. Posted: Sat 15th Mar 2014 04:07 GMT
I'll break their legs!