General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 461 to 480 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Gioku

461. Posted:

And there was no space. B-)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

brewsky

462. Posted:

randomlypikachu wrote:

actually it was mr mittens :3

My apologies. I truly believe I typed Mittens. Oh well.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

463. Posted:

Might as well nickname all of us. XD

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

464. Posted:

@randomlypikachu I saw what U did there :P

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

465. Posted:

Please don't nickname me....unless its Snowbunny. (because that's what Mizore wanted her crush to call her, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

466. Posted:

But not all of us got caught in Pokéballs! B-)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

brewsky

467. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Technically, I wasn't caught in a Pokéball. So can I get rid of my name?

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

468. Posted:

And... um... don't mind me... I'm supposed to be in bed asleep right now... why am I still posting here... heheh...

um... goodnight!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

469. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms XD I actually didn't realize what I was doing there till after i said it. Guess I just really like that name xP

@Gioku night~

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

brewsky

470. Posted:

@Gioku Oh, no no no no no. You give me an answer right now. And yes, I typed your name in just so you'll get the notification.

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

471. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Technically, I wasn't caught in a Pokéball. So can I get rid of my name?

We engaged you in a Pokebattle though, and you simply came to our side...

Wait! WHERE DID WE GET THE POKEBALL FOR CAPTURING @mistman12 ?

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

472. Posted:

@SomeBitTripFan I revved it up in my fryer, of course!!!

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

473. Posted:

Ninjad. >:0

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

mystman12

474. Posted:

Well, I guess I have the nickname Debbie Pickles. I'm not sure if this, or being a hobo would have been better. So, anyways, we planning on leaving tomorrow? We've been on this island for quite a while, and we haven't even found the treasure yet! The GLADiators are asleep, maybe we can get the treasure right now and then leave tomorrow morning very innocently so they don't suspect us of stealing the treasure!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

brewsky

475. Posted:

We need to focus, guys. We'll focus on technicalities when we get out to sea!

We have to deal with the MADiators and find the treasure!

Wait a minute, what am I saying?? We need to get off this island! No time for detours!

EDIT: Apparently, @mystman12 and I have differing views on what is happening right now.

Edited on by brewsky

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

mystman12

476. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@SomeBitTripFan I revved it up in my fryer, of course!!!

So, can you, like, rev ANYTHING up in your fryers? If you can, why don't you rev up some treasure locaters!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

mystman12

477. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

EDIT: Apparently, @mystman12 and I have differing views on what is happening right now.

Wait, you mean to tell me those gladiators with the torches and pitch forks AREN'T sleep walking? Whoops.

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

478. Posted:

... I'm just gona shoot stuff now, see where it takes us. shoots at the MADiators

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

479. Posted:

I REV UP THOSE FRYERS, CAUSE I'M SURE HUNGRY FOR ONE..........TREASURE LOCATORS

So when do I get to use my オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving). I WANT TO FIGHT SOMETHING MAYBE!?!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

480. Posted:

Use it now, we're going to destroy an island nation in the name of treasure hunting! :D