Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,312

Super_Gravy

@Mizore

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

So I could have picked somewhere better, but this was the cheapest place. They don't like anyone bringing their own stuff, but by extensive bargaining, I've managed to make it so that we can all bring one thing. (Storage units containing things to not count. If you want to bring your toothbrush, that's all you can bring. If you want to bring an extra article of clothing, you can, but not an entire outfit. If you bring your 3DS, hope others bring a charging cable and a game (not one person).) Also, to ensure that this is a relaxing vacation they are going to brainwash you of all knowledge relating to work. Well, as good will, they will let you remember or learn a skill. So who's coming?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Mario90125

Looks like nobody listened. Good luck having your worst day of your lives then. And what i mean is if you stumble upon them, you're dead.

Edited on by Mario90125

I'm a Earthbound and Gravity Falls Fan. They're both awesome.

Currently playing:
EarthBound (New 3DS Virtual Console), Donkey Kong Country (New 3DS Virtual Console), Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Undead_terror

Mizore wrote:

What if I walked to the island and took over? I could like, make a giant ice castle or something. o.o

Make a ice castle on a dessert island with nothing on it...
Untitled
jk

Megumi_Sagano

Undead_terror wrote:

Mizore wrote:

What if I walked to the island and took over? I could like, make a giant ice castle or something. o.o

Make a ice castle on a dessert island with nothing on it...
Untitled
jk

You said Deserted Island, not dessert. :3

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok so what did we choose? if it's not to late I can serve at it from a safe distance and blast the nukefish away!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

I guess we have no choice then, I'll use the Cyclone Smash!!!!!!!!
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Mizore so you could have frozen it all along............ ¬¬

my Backloggery

Megumi_Sagano

Gioku wrote:

But @Mizore, we told you, you only get one item!!! You can't pack some stuff, only ONE thing!

But I'm not going with you remember? I'm walking on the water instead. :3
(also, anyone else having issues with this site lately? The speed randomly goes sluggish...)

Edited on by Megumi_Sagano

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Mizore wrote:

(also, anyone else having issues with this site lately? The speed randomly goes sluggish...)

yup at some random times it just takes a lot of time to load the page...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.