Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,312

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Maybe we can make a blood sacrifice!, not it!

IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!
IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!
IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!
IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!
IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!IT!

We can start off with that leg of yours...

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Here you go!
Untitled

Aren't Lucario's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

C'mon! We can kill this thing like it's the Death Star! We can loot the fish! We'll leave @Undead_terror far away from the Nukefish so if we die, he can bring us back as zombies. It's better than being dead, right?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Undead_terror

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

C'mon! We can kill this thing like it's the Death Star! We can loot the fish! We'll leave @Undead_terror far away from the Nukefish so if we die, he can bring us back as zombies. It's better than being dead, right?


ehhh...I don't think I'm in the mood to make more second comings...

SheldonRandoms

Because I would be the best second coming zombie ever. Alright @Undead_terror, whatever you say

Aren't Lucario's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Because I would be the best second coming zombie ever. Alright @Undead_terror, whatever you say

Because I'm the almighty zombie god who created all the zombies after my image, you can become my son, people will want you dead later on but little did they know you were!

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: I can't promise you that your sandcastle will be standing up.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Joeynator3000

wanted to go to the Deserted Island
...Wut? Nukefish Isle?....So I can't have a pet Qurupeco after all? TwT

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I then tossed @Gioku overboard while he was sleeping

(Just kidding, OR COULD IT BE THE OTHER WAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Aren't Lucario's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ereHemanresUoN

Mizore wrote:

wanted to go to the Deserted Island
...Wut? Nukefish Isle?....So I can't have a pet Qurupeco after all? TwT

Gives @Mizore a Qurupeco and throws it overboard

Untitled

Backlog (Games and stuff here)
My mediocre at best Youtube channel
My Steam profile, add me if you want to waste your time with an idiot
I'm what you call a "Filthy Casual" when it comes to Fire Emblem.
"Do you like hurting other people?" - Richard, Hotline Miami
Avatar: Corrin/Kamui (F)

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

PSI_King wrote:

Mizore wrote:

wanted to go to the Deserted Island
...Wut? Nukefish Isle?....So I can't have a pet Qurupeco after all? TwT

Gives @Mizore a Qurupeco and throws it overboard

Untitled

How is that even possible? lol

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

randomlypikachu

so ... are we blowing this thing up and plundering it for treasure tonight or tomorrow?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Joeynator3000

Then I'm joining...packs a bunch of stuff, brings a giant cooler

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

SURubyFan

Before anyone packs up, listen to these tips carefully:

Warning: NWSF, Contains cursing

Leggy is SO CUTE. I think Nooby is a better name for her, though. Did I mention I like Steven Universe?

Currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Super_Gravy

@Mizore: You only allowed to bring one item and bring one of your required skill as well.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.