Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,307

SheldonRandoms

Why don't you lead the way, since you're so lucky @randomlypikachu (well, for now, heh! heh! heh! L0L!!!!!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

was flying everyone and the plank and the chest from NL through the hole in the barrier to the island north of us when it hit midnight. as we're right over it my nen body forming ridley is gone and is now a figurine, my soul is back in my real body well that was unfortunate begins falling

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

EVERYONE, MAKE SURE TO LAND ON YOUR BOTTOM.....NO! YOUR OTHER BOTTOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

and they say that the 4th wall that seperated forum topics was completely destroyed that day, when a girl looked up from the island and saw the NLP members falling in dismay. with a snap her fingers they suddenly stopped falling, and instead began floating till they landed down safely. the girl gave @SheldonRandoms an angry look as she walked over towards him, and with a swift motion kicked him in his one good leg. she then walked off, with a Gloom plush in hand to other forums in other lands i guess your leg is lucky @SheldonRandoms

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

WHY MUST SHE FORUM JUMP, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS.......I bet she has a crush on somebody, and is taking out her anger on me, what a crazy girl :I

randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms wrote:

WHY MUST SHE FORUM JUMP, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS.......I bet she has a crush on somebody, and is taking out her anger on me, what a crazy girl :I

saying things like that might get a certain person in another forum an even harder kick to the leg =w=

SheldonRandoms

Oh......well then I play this card on the table!!!

Tooooo b continu

(Runs away, saying that the girl turns redder then the flames she spits out, cause crush and stuff).

JunkosBoobies

Hears sounds that you'd normally hear in a big city and looks behind some trees Huh...looks like we've landed somewhere near a big city...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

a big city huh ... we'll probably find out more from @SomeBitTripFan when he wakes up. for now though all we can do is wait.

SheldonRandoms

Toooo b continu"Hey!?! you gotta shut up now, cause I made my swelltastic entry!!!"

Whydoievenbother

CACAW! CACAW! Wake up, we don't have all day!!!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Whydoievenbother

My skill is........ Summoning enemies from Video Games!

Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Joeynator3000

........still has no idea what's going on, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sugarpixel

OK all I know was that I was apparently revived (I got emails about it ), so I'm good.

/me sits back and watches the action

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

The guys want to travel the island so that's what we are going to do! we might find some treasure but we got a bunch of crystals for healing purposes but will need water to go with it.
How did it feel to get owned by me @Gioku haha

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@SomeBitTripFan, in his confusion about what was even going on, used his bargaining powers to bargain with a summoner, asking him to summon the N.L.P. Golden Corral and it's crew to him. "What are we going to do now?", he asked. "Let's not get separated again."

P.S.: We're on the island with the healing water that @Undead_terror revealed.
P.P.S.: I have a study session today and will be studying like crazy tomorrow, so progress will be limited. Sorry.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

randomlypikachu

o.o i thought i flew us out of the ... nope, so many crazy things happen here im not even gona question it. anyway opens up the chest we took from NL towers and pulls out a tyranitar plush :3 wishes do come true!

Undead_terror

While you guys are doing whatever I'm killing mutated lizards!

It would be nice to hurry up!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Whydoievenbother

I can now summon TYRANITAR! Wait, there's more! Plushes for Clyde, (Pac-man orange ghost) The Koopalings, and M. Bison from Street Fighter. I CAN SUMMON ALL OF THOSE GUYS!

Light Yagami, Death Note
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.