Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,307

randomlypikachu

i suggest flying out ... the meteor has an eye o.o

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Maybe I should rev up those blessings to my オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving), cause i'm sure hungry for one homerun!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu wrote:

i suggest flying out ... the meteor has an eye o.o

An eye you say? Well maybe I should poke it with my オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving)!?!?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Ok let's run!
picks of @Gioku 's body while the others pick up the shards and run to the NLP, I then shoot with the ray gun at the meteor eye followed by throwing @SheldonRadoms with my magic into the air at the eye to do the finishing move

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

a barrier encloses around the island, with one opening in the air for the meteor to go through. o.o @SheldonRandoms how good are you at- ... oh i guess you guys got it taken care of looks at the explosion

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu It would be something like this

And it's a HOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEE RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN (This is the hyper combo )

SheldonRandoms

@PSI_King I used my オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving) for the job, and it still worked. I think somebody is jelly that they weren't thrown up into the air and could had possibly been killed, but whatever, cause they like using me best for the things that can get you killed faster then you can say "My Leg!".

@Undead_terror My weapons were revved up in a fryer, so when they heat up, it's the same thing pretty much :I

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Breaking my leg? I think I came through it and overcame the 4th wall with flying colors, baby!!!!!

randomlypikachu

doesnt look like this barriers going away anytime soon though ... i can only be ridley for half an hour at this point, and the only opening is up in the air. should we look for the treasure chest before we leave this island? or cut our losses and leave now?

edit: ... why do a lot of my posts always seem to come at the same time as someone elses XD

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

More like "The monsters better look out for @SheldonRandoms, cause he's an unstoppable beast......and is swell, and great, and amazing, and breaks his leg, for good luck reasons I guess, etc".

randomlypikachu

o.o your leg is luck bites off @SheldonRandoms leg i'll be taking that o:

SheldonRandoms

MY LEG!!!!!.........YOU WANT LUCK, WELL I'LL GIVE YOU LUCK!!!!! I then grab my leg back, and hit @randomlypikachu many times with it.

JunkosBoobies

Hold on, I didn't say we couldn't leave...all I said was we didn't open the treasure from the last island. We can leave at anytime now though.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

... grabs it with my mouth and swallows it o.o anyway, i got 9 minutes of ridley time left, and i cant use the same form twice in a row... we should fly out now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.