Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,307

Undead_terror

We walk in the cave to find a room full of the powerful crystals
Untitled
Alright guys, get as many crystals as you can so it can benefit us in the future, also we need to crush some into dust so we can mix it in the water to heal @Gioku and @SheldonRandoms
The ground shakes once again, more rock monsters come in along with this
Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Hops off @randomusername and walks into the cave, then sees the monster. Then I take out two wooden guns and starts shooting Peanuts at the monster Ha-ha! (I'm getting used to this, but after this thing is defeated I'm transforming back.)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Remembers I have a ray gun from Nuke fish island
Untitled
Best use this now!
Shoots at the flesh monster while dodging it's moves and then kills it, but the plazma bullets can't kill the rock monsters

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

huh whats going on in there peeks my eyes near the cave entrance what the! why is it so big in there yet this entrance is so tiny! ... and what is that thing anyway!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

I somehow crawl on the ground with a broken leg, and climb on the rock monsters leg, and begin to slash at it's leg.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

mystman12

Hmm... That thing is too gruesome for my tastes. It should look like this instead!
Untitled
I really don't know why I even thought of that.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

... maybe if i slam on the top of the cave i'll be able to break it and make an entrance ... or maybe it'll cause rocks to fall on everyone ... its still worth a shot! begins slamming down the top of the cave repeatedly

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

... maybe if i slam on the top of the cave i'll be able to break it and make an entrance ... or maybe it'll cause rocks to fall on everyone ... its still worth a shot! begins slamming down the top of the cave repeatedly

Undead_terror

"I forgot I got the ability to turn big from two islands ago!"
Punchs forward the rock monsters while hand turns huge which break the rock monsters, it also breaks a bunch of crystal shards
"So that's out of the way, ok guys grab as much shards as you can because it can be really useful for the future, there is a small pile of broken shards that can be swallowed so I will give it to those who need it!"
Grabs shards and puts it in the water, gives some water to @SheldonRandoms which heals him, bites @Gioku so he comes back to life as a zombie, puts his soul back into his body and shoves the water down his throat curing the infection/curse and body!
"If I remember correctly this should heal him, I haven't been on the island for hundreds of years! but we will see now if Gioku gets up."

SheldonRandoms

I pick up many, many, many, many, many many, many, many, many, man,y of those crystals You just gotta organize them like Tetris, and you can carry many of them..........also a fryer on wheels would help

SheldonRandoms

What could possibly go wrong?

randomlypikachu

as soon as @SheldonRandoms says that, i see a giant meteor heading for this exact island .... sticks my mouth near the entrance to the cavern guys, we got a problem out here

JunkosBoobies

Hoo-Haa! (Okay!) Jetpacks to the plank and transforms Finally, I was kinda getting tired of being a monkey...Sees the meteor OH SHI- Uses PK Love Omega on the meteor

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

What is it, cause I can handle it, no problem

randomlypikachu

a giant meteor ... its glowing green now that im looking at it better so im more than positive its radioactive.

SheldonRandoms

Alright, well I can handle it! I ready myself, and use all of my オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving) and put them together, to make a bat or something I'm ready for the homerun, unless somebody else has a plan?

Undead_terror

Looks at the corpse of flesh monster, cuts it open to find green blood
Well I guess things on the island got mutated by other meteorites...but the water seems ok and the same to the crystals, maybe it's blessed?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.