Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,307

Super_Gravy

Since I spending so much time with @Philip_J_Reed I think I fell in love with him. Should I be ashamed of myself?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

I'M READY FOR WHATEVER LIES AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

so how are we gona blow this thing up?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

sugarpixel

Did anyone bring the dynamite?

Naw, maybe @GuSilverFlame can hit it with something with his tennis racket! ...but he already went to sleep... so what now?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@Undead_terror could make @SheldonRandoms a zombie so we could pull off his leg then @PSI_king could use his psi abilities to light it on fire, we then all we have to do is send someone willing to risk their life to find the core of the island and throw the leg at it while everyone else watches from a safe distance

edit: ... bargaining works too xD and it would be less deadly

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu NO! NO! I WANT TO CHOSE NUMBER ONE CHOICE, BECAUSE HE WAS NUMBER ONE, AND SO AM I, SO IT MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

Well guys I volunteer to bargaining for stake of my love for @Philip_J_Reed!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SomeBitTripFan

@randomlypikachu: No, here's what were going to do. We're going to swim up the Nukefish's exhaust pipe, steal the treasure, find the core, destroy the core, and gun it out as fast as possible, watching the explosion from a very unsafe position. We can't have one person do it alone, since there would be no way to get off fast enough without a vehicle. We could still just move NintendoLife though.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

randomlypikachu

well if helix agrees this plan then im all for it

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

Maybe we can make a blood sacrifice!, not it!

IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!
IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!
IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!IT!

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Maybe we can make a blood sacrifice!, not it!

IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!**IT!IT!

We can start off with that leg of yours...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.