Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 781 to 786 of 786

Zuljaras

I love the skeletons but I am not a fan of Rock Pokemon having real bones. It should've been something more original like mineral bones (from crystals or other earthly minerals).

Zuljaras

Quincy

Thanks Everybody!
@Late The plan is to just keep going. I might pause at 151 for a couple days to do some revisions and treat it as a sort of Season 1, but I’ll begin Gen 2 soon after.
@Zuljaras I’m actually having to use strict rules to draw these and that’s effecting the directions I go in with the drawings. Primary rule: Whatever I detail must be in alignment with official Nintendo animations and Flavor Text. ...It turns out that the Flavor Text in particular plays a big role in determining if a Pokémon gets ‘real-ish’ bones or not. ...All of those rock Pokémon having bones is accurate, following that rule. ...I understand the wanting to see some more bizarre stuff (weird crystal-ish bones and whatnot) faster, but that’ll be coming with the later, more fantastical Pokémon. ...the first 151 are pretty basic compared to the newer designs.

See my Pokémon skeleton art on Instagram: @LimbPaw

Switch Friend Code: Sw-0661-0072-9245 | Twitter:

Quincy

@Maxz Thank you for the help! I’m going to try and figure this out later today.

See my Pokémon skeleton art on Instagram: @LimbPaw

Switch Friend Code: Sw-0661-0072-9245 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

My drawing lesson for grade 5. 😁
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic