Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 761 to 780 of 814

ThanosReXXX

@Cobalt Those are some pretty decent drawings, man. Well done.

@Switch_dreamer I didn't get to see the video the first time you posted it, and after your topic was locked, but now that you've re-posted it here, I have to be very honest and say that although I applaud the effort that you put into making this, I'm also kind of disappointed, because I was actually expecting the table to either have a built-in TV screen, or for it to be a giant controller, that could be used with the Switch on your regular TV, which is often what you see when people make things like these.

Still, my compliments for a job well done, though.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

I haven't posted any picture here, so....
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Matthew010

It's been almost a year since I posted one of my drawings on here last, so here's a new one based on the opening for the Link's Awakening trailer!
Untitled

Matthew010

Anti-Matter

I have some samples from my Chibi Boxer 2019 edition on deviantart.
Untitled

Untitled

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter Whilst I always enjoy seeing your Chibi drawings, do you do other drawings?

Matthew010

Anti-Matter

@Matthew010
Yes.
But i still haven't took some screenshots.
I will check my other hand drawings.

My Top 6 games :

Zuljaras

I bought a cheap Intuos drawing tablet and I started sketching. This is my first result:

Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

NightMoon

I've drawn this because I like Splatoon and Fantasy RPG.
Untitled

NightMoon

Switch Friend Code: SW-1763-0139-7023 | Nintendo Network ID: NightMoonArt

JR150

Can I post fanfics here or somewhere else?

JR150

ThanosReXXX

@JR150 The main point of this thread is to post stuff that you've created yourself, so if that's the case, then the answer is yes. If you want to post stuff made by somebody else, you'd better find another thread to put them in.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@JR150 Well, then it's more than welcome here. A friendly tip: as you can see, people post their art directly, so we can instantly see and admire it, so why not do the same with your work and post the actual pages instead of a link?

ThanosReXXX

@JR150 Ah, yes. My bad, partially, but you also misunderstood: I should have clicked on the link to see what it was about, because I thought it was some kind of web comic that you were writing, but it obviously isn't, so in this case, your content should actually NOT be posted in this specific thread: we post actual pictures/images of our artwork here, not stories. Hence the thread title "Nintendo Life Artists"...

Quincy

Hi Everybody. I’ve been doing Pokémon skeleton drawings on Instagram account: @Limbpaw.

https://www.instagram.com/limbpaw/

...I’ll try and figure out how to share some actual images here, but I need to figure out how people are posting images. Can anyone give me any quick help/advice?

Edited on by Quincy

See my Pokémon skeleton art on Instagram: @LimbPaw

Switch Friend Code: Sw-0661-0072-9245 | Twitter:

Maxz

@Quincy If you do (img)insert URL here(/img) but replace the round brackets with square ones, it should appear. Quoting someone else who has successfully posted an image should also show you the correct formatting.

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic