Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 2,496

Anti-Matter

@Matthew010
Yes.
But i still haven't took some screenshots.
I will check my other hand drawings.

Anti-Matter

NightMoon

I've drawn this because I like Splatoon and Fantasy RPG.
Untitled

NightMoon

Switch Friend Code: SW-1763-0139-7023 | Nintendo Network ID: NightMoonArt

JR150

Can I post fanfics here or somewhere else?

JR150

ThanosReXXX

@JR150 The main point of this thread is to post stuff that you've created yourself, so if that's the case, then the answer is yes. If you want to post stuff made by somebody else, you'd better find another thread to put them in.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@JR150 Well, then it's more than welcome here. A friendly tip: as you can see, people post their art directly, so we can instantly see and admire it, so why not do the same with your work and post the actual pages instead of a link?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@JR150 Ah, yes. My bad, partially, but you also misunderstood: I should have clicked on the link to see what it was about, because I thought it was some kind of web comic that you were writing, but it obviously isn't, so in this case, your content should actually NOT be posted in this specific thread: we post actual pictures/images of our artwork here, not stories. Hence the thread title "Nintendo Life Artists"...

Quincy

Hi Everybody. I’ve been doing Pokémon skeleton drawings on Instagram account: @Limbpaw.

https://www.instagram.com/limbpaw/

...I’ll try and figure out how to share some actual images here, but I need to figure out how people are posting images. Can anyone give me any quick help/advice?

Edited on by Quincy

See my Pokémon skeleton art on Instagram: @LimbPaw

Switch Friend Code: Sw-0661-0072-9245 | Twitter:

Maxz

@Quincy If you do (img)insert URL here(/img) but replace the round brackets with square ones, it should appear. Quoting someone else who has successfully posted an image should also show you the correct formatting.

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Late

@Quincy Wow! Your Pokémon skeletons are beyond awesome! And you even have the whole drawing process included. Are you going to stop at 151 or go for even more?

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Zuljaras

I love the skeletons but I am not a fan of Rock Pokemon having real bones. It should've been something more original like mineral bones (from crystals or other earthly minerals).

Quincy

Thanks Everybody!
@Late The plan is to just keep going. I might pause at 151 for a couple days to do some revisions and treat it as a sort of Season 1, but I’ll begin Gen 2 soon after.
@Zuljaras I’m actually having to use strict rules to draw these and that’s effecting the directions I go in with the drawings. Primary rule: Whatever I detail must be in alignment with official Nintendo animations and Flavor Text. ...It turns out that the Flavor Text in particular plays a big role in determining if a Pokémon gets ‘real-ish’ bones or not. ...All of those rock Pokémon having bones is accurate, following that rule. ...I understand the wanting to see some more bizarre stuff (weird crystal-ish bones and whatnot) faster, but that’ll be coming with the later, more fantastical Pokémon. ...the first 151 are pretty basic compared to the newer designs.

Quincy

@Maxz Thank you for the help! I’m going to try and figure this out later today.

Anti-Matter

My drawing lesson for grade 5. 😁
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

This is my first drawing for my game. It is the first image in the intro sequence. You know the one that tells the starting story

I am still learning how to draw on a tablet but with time everything will get better … I hope!

Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
I post here. 😉
Here is my another Legendary Avian Kickboxer, Tsurugi the Red Crown Crane
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Wow, very nice! Tsurugi must be the one you hinted about on IG yesterday. Love him.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic