Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,537

WarioIsTopTier

I know many wouldn't consider it art, and neither of my pieces are Nintendo related, but I've been practicing using SFM/Source Filmaker for pictures a lot lately, and I just wanted to see what people thought about my first two attempts.

First Attempt:Untitled

Second Attempt:Untitled

Edited on by WarioIsTopTier

WarioIsTopTier

Kimyonaakuma

@BigYellow Of course it's art! Sadly I know almost nothing about SFM but these look cool! The poses are believable which is impressive because I find it hard to show fast movements in a still image sometimes.

Did you make the models yourself? I'm curious because I've not met anyone else here that messes around with making 3D models, so I'm curious

Kimyonaakuma

Namco

Here is something new: Pokémon TCG card fakes. I put these together in photoshop, I don't make the art (mention of the artist in the left bottom)

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

For more fake cards visit my DeviantArt gallery, my DA username is Robin-Aisaga

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Late

Drew bunch of YouTube creators with the limitation of 5 min/face. Quite happy with the way they turned out.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Anti-Matter

Check my latest drawing, Chibi ARMS from fascidevvion.deviantart.com

Untitled
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Late

@Anti-Matter They're really good! Chibi style seems to fit ARMS well. Took a quick look at your DeviantArt account as well. Very good work all around.

It's its, not it's.

Matthew010

Someone please help me! I'm on an android device. If I took a picture of my drawings, how do I get them on Nintendo Life? Any help is appreciated!

Matthew010

Late

@Matthew010 Go to an image hosting site on your device, upload the image there, copy its url and paste it on the forums between (img) and (/img) tags but change round brackets to square brackets.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Matthew010

@Late So like this: (img)THE URL OF THE SITE(/img) but with [ ]

Matthew010

Late

@Matthew010 Yes. Now you just need the url to your image. Make sure it's the url to the image and not just to the site in general. The url usually ends with an extension like .jpg or .png.

It's its, not it's.

Matthew010

@Late I'm sorry for all the questions, but what site do you use/suggest?

Edited on by Matthew010

Matthew010

Late

@Matthew010 It doesn't really matter which one you use. I've been using ImgBB lately. It can be a bit cumbersome to get the correct link because the default link is to the page where the image is held and then there's a small and large version of the image but it has fast upload times and the ads aren't as in your face like on something like TinyPic. TinyPic gives you the forum url with img tags automatically as soon as the image has been uploaded, though.

It's its, not it's.

NaviAndMii

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd share a pic of a custom découpage Pokémon Energy Card table I made for my consoles

Untitled

I'm hoping that I'll be able to squeeze my N64 and GameCube on there too when I finally get around to collecting them from storage! ...and I'm considering adding some cradles to the front of it to display some controllers as well

It's just a cheap and cheerful thing I knocked up to test a few techniques on - but I'm pretty happy with the overall look, so might just stick with this one for a while

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Matthew010

So I've recently begun playing Detective Pikachu and so I drew this.
Untitled
@Anti-Matter You're pretty good at drawing by the looks of those ARMS drawings. What do you think of my drawing?

Matthew010

Anti-Matter

Matthew010 wrote:

So I've recently begun playing Detective Pikachu and so I drew this.
Untitled
@Anti-Matter You're pretty good at drawing by the looks of those ARMS drawings. What do you think of my drawing?

Well...
Pretty good.
Keep practicing.
You need add more Color Gradation and inking the outline before you color.
You can see my drawing process from ARMS thread.

Anti-Matter

Late

@Matthew010 Glad to see you were able to post your drawing. Detective Pikachu is as smug as ever. Good job.

I've drawn a bit more as well after getting good feedback on Twitter for my last drawing.

Here are some quickly drawn Pokémon. I used random Pokémon generator to give me Pokémon to draw and I limited myself to 5 minutes to keep it simple.
Untitled

And here's Leona Heidern from King of Fighters. I've been drawing with time limits lately to save time and improve my skills but I wanted to draw something more time consuming as well. I started working on it yesterday so it's still far from finished.
Untitled

It's its, not it's.

ThanosReXXX

@Matthew010 @Late For picture uploading without any hassle and annoying ads, I would highly recommend using PostImage:
https://postimages.org/

It's my go to site whenever I need to upload any kind of picture. (unless I can find something ready-made online)

@Late those drawings are quite good. I used to draw and paint a lot myself, almost half a lifetime ago, but I never limited myself to a certain time span. Especially with paintings, you definitely have to take your time, and only more time spent on a craft will improve your skills, not less time.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Late

@ThanosReXXX Thank you. I'd love to see some of your drawings if you have any to share.

I've been drawing with limits because normally I take way too much time to draw anything. I've worked 2-3 hours on that Leona already. I could spend half an hour drawing one Pokémon but I can keep a nice quality even when I draw the same Pokémon in 5 minutes and then I can take my time and make it better afterwards if I want to. I stopped drawing for years (well not completely but I drew ~5 times a year) but with limits, I get to enjoy drawing the way I did as a kid when every single drawing didn't take 3-10 hours. There's another drawing I did with 5 minute limit if you go back one page in case you want to check it out.

It's its, not it's.

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter "You need add more Color Gradation and inking the outline before you color." Bit more detail please? I have never heard of color gradation. And also, inking the outline?

Matthew010

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic