Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 2,532

Kimyonaakuma

@Late I've managed to make terrible remakes of sprites before but I also have no experience with what you could call..."physical art"? I don't know, whatever the opposite of digital art is
.... it's probably just called art...

I'll keep up to date with this thread then! Everyone seems to be really good so I'll have to try and catch up.

My Tokyo Mirage Sessions thing was going to be like TMS but in the style of the new Persona 3/5 music games. I feel like they both suit each other pretty well.
If I have the time then I would make a fully animated fake trailer but we'll see. Some sketches and 3D models can be a start

I really enjoyed TMS#FE, It was like Shin Megami Tensei except happy and with some FE characters. I need a new RPG, I'm planning to buy XC2 soon but it depends on what's releasing in the next few months. I can't really play too many games at the same time so I have to make time for each game, which in XC2's case is a lot!

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Late

@Kimyonaakuma That's quite ambitious. Good luck!

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Matthew010

How would I post a picture on here for future reference?

Matthew010

Kimyonaakuma

@Late Thanks! And yes it is, that's probably why I don't have the time to finish my old projects

Kimyonaakuma

Late

@Matthew010 (img)image url(/img) Replace ( ) with [ ]. You can also press quote on someone's post to see how they added their image if my explanation isn't clear enough.

It's its, not it's.

sugarpixel

Here's my latest piece of art, it was inspired by the new artwork of Kirby from Kirby Star Allies where he looks really soft, so I wanted to make him look really extra soft, hehe >w< I'm very proud of how this one turned out, I hope you like it!
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

jinglebelljules

I don't draw as much video game related stuff as before but I honestly should get back into drawing more fan art for video games since I've recently been into playing Layton's Mystery Journey and Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga + Bowser's Minions!

I will say that this drawing of Alolan Raichu that I did got reposted to a bunch of sites already (OTL) but I'm still rather proud of it. There's also quite of bit of Fire Emblem Fates stuff I did if you dig through my DA page hahaha!

Untitled

Edited on by jinglebelljules

jinglebelljules

Namco

@sugarpixel Cute artwork! Your soft Kirby looks ten times more huggable than a regular Kirby.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Tiefseemiez

I ususally am one of the more quiet readers, but at the moment I really got into linoleum printing. I am a graveyard administrator, so my two historical graveyards often are a source of inspiration. So far I did 5 prints. The first one was very basic, but I am starting to do more complex works with the last two. 4 of the 5 are actually sculptures on my graveyards that I had photographs of. Since I made the linoleum cuts by drawing the sculptures (and I am not the worlds best drawer, solid at best), they don't look precisely like the originals, but I think they still capture the impression of them alright.

My latest attempt:

Untitled

Untitled

The one before that:

Untitled

Untitled

The second attempt:

Untitled

Edited on by Tiefseemiez

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Late

@sugarpixel Cute. Great work as usual.

@jinglebelljules Your Raichu is very cute as well. I took a look at your DeviantArt account as well. My favorites are the Fire Emblem birds and the one with bunch of character from Fates as pixel art.

@Tiefseemiez Glad to see you got your images working. I've never heard of linoleum printing. It's always nice to find new ways to make art. I think you're underselling your skills. They look really good.

My cross-stitching is progressing slowly but surely. Still a lot of work to do. Here's what it looks like right now.
Untitled
The character is Simone from Shining Force. I need to find the correct color for her hair and also decide which colors I'm going to use for her skin. Here's the original image from the game:
Untitled

It's its, not it's.

Tiefseemiez

Thank you really much! I just saw that my pictures turned back to just "Untitled" again. =(
Took me quite a while to get this right.
Uploaded them to Fotocommunity (something like Flickr) and finally found out that the "real" image-url is hidden when hitting a button "show in original size". And it worked a while, but now not anymore? Does anyone know why?

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Late

@Tiefseemiez Weird. I could see them last time I was here. Now, when I try to open one in a new tab, I get http error 403, access denied.

It's its, not it's.

FlashBoomerang

I did a webcomic about Splatoon. The first chapter is 46 pages long.
If someone want know, this is the site to read it:
https://www.splatzones.com/en/P1/

If you want know my Splatoon webcomic, check it:
www.splatzones.com

shani

@FlashBoomerang Cool, I'll definitely read that!

EDIT: Nice comic, I really enjoyed it! There were some really funny parts and some parts reminded me a bit of the Coro Coro comics (in a good way!).
If I had to criticise something I'd say the text would have to be corrected on several occasions, but it's still comprehensible and entertaining. 👍

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Late

@FlashBoomerang I read your comic yesterday but didn't have time to make a comment so here I am again.

Good work. Comics are quite time consuming. I wouldn't dare make one nowadays since I'm so slow when it comes to drawing. The comic is quite random at times but it's quite charming. I can see English isn't your first language. There are some mistakes but they're not that bad. I really like how expressive the characters are.

It's its, not it's.

FlashBoomerang

@shani @Late
Thanks! For sure, I will do more chapters. And I will post here too.

www.splatzones.com

FlashBoomerang

@shani @Late

One error I found. I was mispelling "wich". Fixed this one. But if are more, (and if you can help too) feel free to tell me, this way in the next chapters I will not repeat the same errors.

Edited on by FlashBoomerang

www.splatzones.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic