Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 2,521 to 2,537 of 2,537

card-crunch78

I got the idea for Luca to be dressed as a fighter after running into Ryu and Ken in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Classic Mode. Also I'm trying something new for my signature, adding a cherry blossom next to my name.

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Zuljaras

Started a new sketchbook. It is the same as the last one, but I will turn it into a mixed medium sketchbook.
The first page was for testing. I primed the page with white gesso and then I drew a skeleton mage on it with a pencil. Then I colored it with watercolors

Untitled

card-crunch78

This is Lily, a bunny kemonomimi that I created based on an upcoming spring event.

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

GrailUK

Still not happy with the sky and I need to tidy some lines up, but almost finished!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Eel

@Zuljaras ooh thatโ€™s gonna be an interesting one, hopefully the book wonโ€™t be too warped by the end

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

I was bored and drew a sad clown. Or more likeโ€ฆ Indifferent clownโ€ฆ?

Untitled

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Zuljaras

@Eel clowns are creepy. Too reepy

As for the pages, first one already warped but to be honest it looks even better that way. Like a really old rough spellbook

I am also thinking of making a polymer clay sigil for the front cover

And separately I ordered a white watercolor sketchbook just i case.

Zuljaras

On the second page I have decided to try and draw without priming with gesso and it looks so much better! So, I will not be using gesso for watercolor drawings!

This is a genie or to be more specific this is Solmyr from Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

I just used a pencil to sketch, then put watercolors on top and few highlights with a white jellyroll pen

Untitled

card-crunch78

To celebrate the April 2024 Splatfest in "Splatoon 3", Luca has taken a potion that allowed him and Lily to swap species temporarily so he can be part of hashtag Team Li'l Bunnies.

Untitled

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Yalloo

@Zuljaras accidentally came accross your Sketchbook. Wow! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Yalloo

card-crunch78

Luca explaining the bunny-to-kitsune process to his nonbinary cousin Danni.

Untitled

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Anti-Matter

I made Anubis paper scroll for Art lesson grade 4 & 5 tomorrow.
I wrote Anubis and my name in Hieroglyphs alphabets.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

So if you remember, Luca and his friend Lily swapped species for the Splafest.

However, there is one itsy-bitsy, teeny-tiny thing Luca forgot about when they swapped...and that's his kitsune powers. Luckily there wasn't any real damage (or any that I could've drawn) but she'll need to get her powers under control until the elixir wears off.

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

The Splatfest is over! Alas, though we bunnies hippity-hopped a long way, we didn't reach the finish. Til next time!

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic