Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 2,537

Eel

Also, I'm pretty sure Ant gets email notifications too. No need to use middlemen.

Though yeah, we can sticky posts. So there's no need to bother him.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Well, since this thread was revived...anyone out there (who has watched School Rumble, it'll help) who's good at drawing anime characters want to remake my wallpaper? I basically just cut and pasted the characters from the anime/manga covers. But you'd be able to tell it's off, so...yeah...been hoping to find someone out there but it seems like no one cares about the anime anymore. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

16bitdave

I've been testing out some screen printing on my Wii U. I like the gold a lot.

Untitled

Untitled

https://hiddenlevel.bigcartel.com

Switch Friend Code: sw-4349-8419-7001 | 3DS Friend Code: 1650-3873-3348 | My Nintendo: 16bitdave | Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

Freeon-Leon

Well, I see a lot of (good) graphic artists here but I'll post something a little different.

I'm working on a friend's game OST, it's cyberpunk-esque, so the track will sound a little too much like that. It's supposed to be the main theme and I'm still working on it, but what do you think?

Remember, I'm still working on it but it's the main idea.

@Latte: I like your style!

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

The_Ninja

I'm not really an artist. Heck, I can't even draw. But I always had this idea in my head about a drawing of a turtle, so I eventually managed to make one. And then I wanted to scan the drawing, and then trace the lines on my PC, but I never actually did it. Until now. I finally did it.

Untitled
I know it's crap, but it's not finished yet, I want to add colors and some shading as well. And yes, he's wearing a party hat.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

SheldonRandoms

Might as well rev up the first Fred Rechid in Undertale world picture, which was drawn on a giant chalkboard at Red Robin's/Etika's waifu, my sister drew Sans btw, not me : P
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I showed @Undead_Terror the picture already, so your "@ w @" was too0o0o0o0o0o0o late!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

The_Ninja

Untitled
Alright I colored it in, and added a background. It looks so much better now!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Late

I shared my Clover drawing on previous page but I decided to make it into a pixel art so I can use it as an avatar: Untitled
But after I finished making it and tried it out, I decided to go with official sprite instead because it works so much better as a pixel art than when trying to turn a drawing that uses concept art as the base into pixel form. I'm quite happy with the sprite I made but the one I have as my avatar now is much cuter.

EDIT: The simple coloring is due to wanting it to look like the concept art: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ninehourspersonsdoors/ima...

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Late

I thought to myself: "What should I do while I wait until I can play Pokémon Picross again?" and what I ended up doing were these:

Dio (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward):
Untitled

Jero Jr. (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward):
Untitled

Callie (Splatoon):
Untitled

It's its, not it's.

Late

Here's some more pixel art I've done since I last posted:

Untitled

Some of them are still incomplete but I decided to share them regardless.
P.S. It would be nice if I weren't the only person sharing art here.

It's its, not it's.

edhe

As part of an animation project, I'm exploring faces and expressions (mainly so I can differentiate different characters). When I come to the final piece, there won't be as much copy-paste, and they'll be a bit cleaner too.

Some faces:
Untitled
The last expression is supposed to be deceased. I had a bit of trouble trying to not make it look like an O face. I'm still not entirely happy.

Untitled
Fewer expressions for this character, the center one is mislabled when it should be "frightened", and the 3rd one is probably better described as concerned.

Untitled
And a figure that I had already drawn for about a year. Probably represents the highest level of detail I can animate to.

@The_Ninja: I like how the turtle's shell looks like a helmet in the first post - is that intentional?

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic