Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 461 to 480 of 2,496

DefHalan

@Latte I would love to see a web comic staring that character, just going through all the things that are happiness, or how to deal with bad days lol.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CanisWolfred

@Latte It could always be a mini-series or side project. I certainly think it's worth exploring. We could always use a little more happiness.

Oh, and speaking of art and keeping up with things: a combination of sickness and Video-game-related distractions got me a little off schedule. Heck, I just realized this morning that my last "upload" has actually been sitting in my scanner for the past 4 or 5 days...it was old artwork, too...

I hope I get myself together soon. I have some stuff I want to draw, just need some time for it. I'm not so sick now, but now I'm backed up so heavily on homework, I believe I have a Unit test tomorrow, so I probably won't have time today. Maybe tomorrow, though that means I lose my excuse to do some Sonic fan-art...wait, I hate doing fan-art...okey-dokey then.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NintendoFan64

I wanna draw some stuff, but I don't have any ideas...okay, so maybe 2, but that's it.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CanisWolfred

I usually find that if I don't have any art ideas, I just...stop thinking, sit down with a piece of paper and a pencil, and the ideas come on their own after a minute or two. Sometimes it helps to listen to music while I'm sitting there, too.

Just putting that out there. YMMV.

@Latte - Considering I was out sick the last couple days, I might need it. Though I'm more worried about whether or not I'll be able to drag myself back to class since my illness seems to have come full-circle back to broncitis...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

I recommend using a thicker paper if you have any. I remember using those pens once or twice in Middle school art class, and regular paper never seemed to hold up very well. I forget which paper we settled on, though. Hopefully just construction paper...

Also, I studied what I already knew, but I missed literally half the unit. So the rest is less studiying and more...learning stuff on my own time.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Thankfully it's just College Algebra. If it was anything more difficult than that, I'd be screwed. I'm mostly done reading the text book already. I'm not gonna be able to finish the Homework, but I'll at least do a few problems for each section I missed to see if I get it or not...

But not too much. Gotta sleep so I'm rested enough to draw a quick comic before I leave in the morning (also test).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mew

Hihihi. I make dumb vector art using Scratch (scratch.mit.edu) to pose for my animations. But some people might like it I guess? idk.

Untitled
^ That's my extremely unoriginal character.

It's not much, but constructive criticism/criticism is general is welcome.

Edited on by Mew

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

CanisWolfred

Just out of curiousity:

Does anyone here watch any Speed Art videos or Live Stream sketching...things...honestly I couldn't find the exact term for it, but digital artists drawing whilst recording it on live streaming sites.

Or hell, does anyone do that stuff themselves? Because I watch to see more of that stuff. It's fun to watch, and they're educational. (They're funducational!) Plus they usually involves a lot less inane commentary than LPs and Video game streams from what I've seen...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Joeynator3000

tries dA, no responses...Tries the Wikia, no responses
...Fine, I'll ask here, who here at NL is good at drawing anime characters? Because I made wallpaper that's basically a few screenshots from the anime/manga covers, it looks great and all but...still, kinda looks...meh. lol

Was hoping to find someone to remake it and all that, but I think the fanbase for the anime kinda died. You can probably guess which anime.

Hint: Profile/avi, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

It's basically redrawing them all, maybe changing a few things...so, yeah. o.o
Been looking forever for someone who's good at drawing anime with no luck....so...T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

adamkop

I wasn't active on the forums but been trying to get back lately. Creating graphics is part of my life so I guess I could post something from time to time. Not professional work though, only some drawings unrelated to my work:
Untitled

It's a part of my Mario Kart crossover thing. I wanted to do some mods on the Wii but it's a bit time consuming so decided to stick with drawings. First one I made was Fusion Samus BTW:

Untitled

Edited on by adamkop

adamkop

Late

I haven't posted anything in here for a while so here we go. Got some pixel art this time:
Untitled

Everything other than the consoles and Video Games Awesome picture are Picross compatible meaning that they could be solutions to a Picross puzzle. There should be only one solution to every one of them. I have shared some of the pixel art before but I decided to gather everything in one picture and make it 4x bigger so that it's easier to see everything.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

adamkop

^^
Wow these are great, feel like something ripped from a GB/GBA game!

Latte wrote:

@Adamkop - Very nicely done! May I ask what graphic-related work field you're in?

Thanks, I'm mostly in 3D graphics - sci fi covers and images for stories, along with visualisations of various 3D objects and projects.

adamkop

Late

@adamkop: Thank you!

Used today's lessons to draw this:
Untitled

EDIT: Don't know why it turned sideways...

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

adamkop

Looking good
I started sketching out another kart and character, this time Olimar with his Hocotate ship turned into a racer:

Untitled

adamkop

Rumorlife

I thought the title was "Nintendo afterlife" for some reason

@Late I LOVE the drawing of Clover. I'm playing Virtue's Last Reward right now lol I loved 999. So excited for part 3 next year!!!
@adamkop Super cute. Makes me wonder what Olimar in Mario Kart would actually be like.

Rumorlife

adamkop

@Dankykong
Thanks, I'd love to see Olimar in the game as well, as he's one of the more iconic Nintendo characters for me.
I'm sure I could build his kart and model from scratch and port it to the Mario Kart Wii mod, but I don't have a lot of time for that.

adamkop

Late

@Dankykong: Thank you. Zero Escape is one of my all time favorite game series. I hope Europe gets Zero Time Dilemma the same day as Japan and America or at least close to their release date.

@adamkop: Your kart + character combos are really good. I love the shading. I wish I could draw something other than what I have in front of me. My drawings are more like manual copy pastes than art.

It's its, not it's.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic