Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 2,538

NintendoFan64

Tarrazu wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Um...I have a bit of my problem. My drawing tablet is plugged into my computer...but it doesn't respond. I've been trying to re-install it, but it's not responding...I think it might be broken.

Perhaps you have a bad USB cord. Try using a different cord, then--if it still doesn't work--reinstall the tablet's drivers.

Okay. Thanks.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

adamkop

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Tarrazu wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Um...I have a bit of my problem. My drawing tablet is plugged into my computer...but it doesn't respond. I've been trying to re-install it, but it's not responding...I think it might be broken.

Perhaps you have a bad USB cord. Try using a different cord, then--if it still doesn't work--reinstall the tablet's drivers.

Okay. Thanks.

Check your battery in the pen if you have one. That might die as well.

Didn't see this thread earlier so here's two of my latest Nintendo themed pieces that I did. Fusion Samus for Mario Kart 8 and young Zelda (OoT, mid-timelines)

Untitled

Untitled

adamkop

Maggotx9

Hi there I'm new here! I don't know how to post images...so I guess I'll just share my Deviantart with you guys
http://maggotx9.deviantart.com/
I've been working on a ton of Legend of Zelda fan art. I hope you guys like it

Maggotx9

Zerodactyl

How do all of you do this?! All I can do is draw a stickman lol

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Hilda

Well.. I don't really know if you guys consider photos art, but eh.
Untitled

Oh, and I love you.

New_3DaSh_XL

Two new pieces I've done.

Untitled
Untitled

The first image is of one of my best friends, and was completed with black and white charcoal. Didn't spend too much time on it, but I think it turned out well enough.

Second is a picture of my part of a much larger project my entire English 10 Honors class did, and is about oppression if a specific group. My group was depressed people, and I got really into it. The project as a whole was inspired off the Yellow Wallpaper, a short story we read.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

@Hilda That is awesome.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Inkling

Anyone here a sprite artist? Looking for people to help design graphics for my game...

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

New_3DaSh_XL

Inkling wrote:

Anyone here a sprite artist? Looking for people to help design graphics for my game...

I'm working on becoming one, but right now I'm really, really bad at it.

EDIT: I doubt I'd have time to help you (plus, as I said, I suck) but good luck with your game.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

RegalSin

Inkling wrote:

@lnkling I am artist but I want to be paid, or bartered for such services. Everything I make I will show off, part of my portfolio I am putting up.

Checkout some of my past works. I am attempting to make my portfolio. So right now I am coloring things. This is an older idea for one I have
http://www.geocities.ws/spork/Title.html

Gallery is open, while you should click the ICONS, in Gallery to look at the art

Checkout my work at the link above

Hilda wrote:

Well.. I don't really know if you guys consider photos art, but eh.

@Hilda I have to ask if this an photo, then an photo of what? Because I am missing something from this image? It looks like the moment when Majora launches from it's chamber ( which is in the wall ) but this is an lot more detail then I remembered???

Edited on by RegalSin

Checkout GaMEr TrEcK dot com

Hilda

@regalsin
It's a ...thingie? I bought on Etsy. You plug it in and it lights up.

Oh, and I love you.

Geonjaha

Inkling wrote:

The Pixel Art thread on this site died a while ago unfortunately. If you're genuinely interested in looking I'd recommend the Pixel Joint Forums.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

LaserdiscGal

@Inkling

Excuse me why didn't you just ask me?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Inkling

So, I started a RedBubble account to sell some vector art. It'll help fund my game. I'll put the link in my signature.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LyIa

@Latte, that is adorable. Made my day. Thank you.

all men are kings 👑

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic