General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendolife Artists

Showing 401 to 420 of 467

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

401. Posted:

@CanisWolfred You know, years after I stopped taking Abilify, I decided to try it again a couple days ago since it was a small dose , 5mg, and I ended up getting sick from it. I don't think it helps at all. Also, I think Abilify raises blood pressure too. I don't take the Wellbutrin since the dose is extremely high, 300mg. BTW, I'm schizophrenic.

Your reply to Radish about your "multi-layered problem" is relate-able.

1) My schizophrenic cycle goes like this. I start taking meds and everything starts going well. Then I'm doing great and I feel like I don't need the meds anymore, OR, after I feel great, the effects start to wear off. So I stop taking meds and I fall back into my schizophrenic state. During those times of feeling great and looking independent, people start to let me go and expect me to be on top of my stuff with little support from them. That in turn damages my recovery process and I end up relapsing.

2) When I try to find the problem / issues I have, I always find myself getting into an endless cycle. At first I think I find something that could improve my life, but then when it comes to actually improving myself, I tend to find it impossible and just leave my life the way it is in its terrible condition. Then later on in time, I think find something and yada-yada-yada and I'm in the cycle again.

We can pick this up later if you want on the Chit-Chat Thread or the Disappointment of the Day Thread.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

402. Posted:

I don't believe I've posted this here yet.
Untitled
Lesson learned: don't do cross hatching unless you actually have a lot of time on your hands :/

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

403. Posted:

^Yeah, I try not to crosshatch unless I really think it'll add a really nice effect to whatever I'm drawing...I think it worked really well there, though.

@Radish @Rosalina - I agree that it's probably best to take this over to the Chat thread. I'll make a post there soon-ish.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Karakato

404. Posted:

Hah, I don't think I'd have the patience to try out cross hatching for a long while. Granted, in your case it does looks good, maybe I'll have a look into it after Mid terms end. Anyway made another vector art, think I'm better off using Illustrator over photoshop for the time being.
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

405. Posted:

Indeed, I've noticed a marked improvement since the switch, especially with your most recent ones. That penguin there looks practically perfect.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Turnip-Forest

406. Posted:

@AddADashOfSalt - That's some really nice crosshatching! I love how crosshatching looks, but I'm too lazy to do it myself.

@Karakato - Nice, I especially like the ice shards!

More scribbles.

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Turnip-Forest

Here's a link to my Miiverse profile. #Miiverse #profile
I use hashtags sarcastically. #fall #pumpkins #punkins #gourds #jackolanterns #jack #o #lanterns #leaves
Oh, In case you want to check out some of my artwork, my DeviantArt profile is right here.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4621-2718 | Nintendo Network ID: TurnipTerritory

AuthorMessage

Turnip-Forest

407. Posted:

Doodling a character design.
Untitled

I use hashtags sarcastically. #fall #pumpkins #punkins #gourds #jackolanterns #jack #o #lanterns #leaves
Oh, In case you want to check out some of my artwork, my DeviantArt profile is right here.

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

408. Posted:

my fail of a picture from Art Academy (miiverse post: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl06V5VVw )

Untitled

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Turnip-Forest

409. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

410. Posted:

I drew something for once

It was just something quick I did (under an hour), but it came out pretty much how I wanted it to, so I'm more or less satisfied with it. Been a while since I could really say that about a drawing.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of the lines are rough and croocked, and it's a really busy picture for black and white (I got a little carried away with the stars), though it might look better in color. But honestly, I don't think I could do much better right now unless I put in way too much effort. I'm just glad I got it done, tbh.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

411. Posted:

Untitled

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

412. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Untitled

Homer? Are you in there?

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

413. Posted:

WiiULoveSquid wrote:

Homer? Are you in there?

No, this is Patrick.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Karakato

414. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Untitled

Hey, UR stealing someone's original work without giving the proper citation >:[
Well, at least you inspired me to do something today:
Untitled
This is my Sonic fan character Original. Please do not steal my idea because I worked really hard on him and put alot of thought into his design. If you want to read my fanfic, Check it out over HERE. Warning though, this story is super edgy for a Sonic fic, so please mind the kiddies.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

ZeroZX_Dev

415. Posted:

Hey guys wanna play a game?
Hint: The answer is Sanik.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account
Something we always need to remember.
先輩くん、俺を 心付いてください。

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter: ZeroZXDev

AuthorMessage

Amateur

416. Posted:

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Hey guys wanna play a game?
Hint: The answer is Sanik.

I bet it's a guy????

The Megaman Battle Network series is underrated... I think, don't quote me on this.

3DS Friend Code: 4356-0845-1388

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

417. Posted:

I tried making pixel art today.
Untitled
That happened. I suppose it wasn't bad for literally my first attempt ever, though. Also, sorry that it's literally 32 pixels by 32 pixels, so it got blurred.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Musterd

418. Posted:

Untitled
Here's a little something I'm working on in Art Academy. It's Snow World, some planet I made up where it always snows and everyone's a snowman that eats ice cream for every meal. But the problem is that Art Academy is too dang realistic. There's not even a fill tool! If I wanted to draw realistically, I would draw on paper. I only use Art Academy because of Miiverse sharing.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

ZeroZX_Dev

419. Posted:

Musterd wrote:

Untitled
Here's a little something I'm working on in Art Academy. It's Snow World, some planet I made up where it always snows and everyone's a snowman that eats ice cream for every meal. But the problem is that Art Academy is too dang realistic. There's not even a fill tool! If I wanted to draw realistically, I would draw on paper. I only use Art Academy because of Miiverse sharing.

Are you endorsing cannibalism? Shame on you.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account
Something we always need to remember.
先輩くん、俺を 心付いてください。

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter: ZeroZXDev

AuthorMessage

Karakato

420. Posted:

@Dash Hmm, what program are you using for this? Since you're starting out, I would recommend you to play around with existing sprites on the web and if you want to get the basic fundamentals of sprite making, I suggest you read the Spriting Dictionary.

Anyway, made a poster for this SmashBros-style Android app that @SheldonRandoms and I have been helping out on:
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.