Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,537

AceDefective

Colored my skecth of Mordo from earlier:
Untitled
It turned out really well actually! I really like it, it's now on my short list of deviantART posts I'm actually kind of happy with.
(Kinda bummed my most well liked drawing is some crappy old fan art :/, almost want to purge my account of old art I hate, but I won't out of scale of how much better I've gotten.)

Edited on by AceDefective

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

KarrotMan

@Turnip-Forest Those are pretty cute :3 I must try sticker printing sometime... after doing some t-shirt prints. Also love that last art you did and the meaning behind it. Works like these are just one of the many reasons I'm glad I switched from business to art school.

Anyway, I made a brochure that is meant to be a portfolio of all my works done in my Graphing class. Decided to only show the back and cover page since the other sections contained too much personal info. Also, the back part is the left side and the front is the right side.
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

CanisWolfred

@Karakato - i like your portfolio cover, looks nice and seems to fit what I've seen of your work (at least it shows your interests). Though I do have to ask, are those other sillouettes supposed to be ships or iceburgs? I think they're ships but I can't quite tell (poss. Because I'm tired ).

@Turnip-forest I just wanna say that your work consistantly impressed me. I absolutely love your style. I'm definitely gonna have to add you to my watchlist...once I figure out what my login is. I can't believe I misspelled my password during signup. ;_;

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

mystman12

I've been working on some art for the pinball game I've been working on, and I thought I'd share some of it here. I've been making it in Colors! 3D, and I'm fairly happy with the results so far. Here's what I've done:
Untitled
Here it is on the playfield:
Untitled
Obviously, this is only a small portion of the playfield art, and not even that part is finished yet. I need to extend the bus a little to cover up those last two star lights, as well as draw some roads for the inlanes and outlanes. Then the window (with window wiper flippers!) on the bus is going to have the game's characters drawn on it, but I'm going to create a separate image for that and then use GIMP to place it in the window. I'm hoping I can do a good job drawing the characters though, because frankly, I stink at drawing characters, unless I just copy the Miis they're based off of exactly. If, uh, someone here was willing to help with that, that would be awesome.

So, any thoughts, tips, or suggestions? I need as many as I can get tbh.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

KarrotMan

With a new term beginning, I decided o celebrate with a crossover fanart of Mega Man and Shovel Knight, or should I say Shovel Man and Mega Knight
Untitled

@CanisWolfred Sorry for the late reply but those diamonds are supposedly ships in the background. I was working late at night so I had to compromise them

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

CanisWolfred

I can see it now, thanks. I just wasn't entirely sure if it was a big iceburg with stuff falling, or ships rising into the sky. I just needed to look at it a little differently.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ricky_von_Reven

Here's some of my pixel art and mods! Feel free to coment!
The "paintings" are made out of glass and wood, the clocks out of lego and the mods, well out of the originals.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ricky_von_Reven

Ricky_von_Reven

CanisWolfred

Those last two have been dreamy. I like the reflection of the person in the bubble on the bubble she's in, it's a nice effect. Also, I take it those are supposed to be turnips in the sky in the second one?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Turnip-Forest wrote:

They're peaches LOL

That was my second guess.

I haven't drawn anything in while, because every time I think of something to draw, I'm at work and I forget to write it down so I never remember it when I get home. I'm gonna start carrying a piece of paper and a pen in my pocket when I go into work from now on. Could be helpful for multiple things...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Ninja

I'm so in love with EarthBound now, that I made a sprite based on a random girl I drew once in the style of that game. My first ever pixel sprite, and it's not 100% done yet.
Untitled
Yeah, I know, it sucks.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

The_Ninja

Untitled
Added a little background.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

KarrotMan

Don't worry, I got you covered. I decided to keep posting content here. I also said what I needed to say about your works in your DA page... all of which are great btw

Anyway, I made this a month ago for my class.
Untitled

I've also been studying 3DS Max for a bit and decided to make a little vintage robot:
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

TeeJay

Well, I wouldn't call myself an artist, but I do art. I drew my avatar

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Late

One year ago I was really into making my own Picross puzzles and I wanted to make a really big puzzle and started doing Samus but after a couple of days I just stopped and never finished it. Now I thought I'd finish it because I want to bead it and put it on my wall. I found it hard to continue because I am really scared I'll somehow screw it up now. I started by coloring my black and white version which I would've used for Picross. Here's what it looks like right now:
Untitled

I hope I'll be able to finish it without screwing it up. I only colored places I'm sure I won't be changing anymore. Left hand isn't fully colored because I'm not quite happy with how it looks right now. Oh, and for those who didn't notice it's based on the Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U art.

EDIT: Here's the same picture but bigger:
Untitled

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic