Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 2,535

KarrotMan

Hah, I don't think I'd have the patience to try out cross hatching for a long while. Granted, in your case it does looks good, maybe I'll have a look into it after Mid terms end. Anyway made another vector art, think I'm better off using Illustrator over photoshop for the time being.
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

CanisWolfred

Indeed, I've noticed a marked improvement since the switch, especially with your most recent ones. That penguin there looks practically perfect.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

I drew something for once

It was just something quick I did (under an hour), but it came out pretty much how I wanted it to, so I'm more or less satisfied with it. Been a while since I could really say that about a drawing.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of the lines are rough and croocked, and it's a really busy picture for black and white (I got a little carried away with the stars), though it might look better in color. But honestly, I don't think I could do much better right now unless I put in way too much effort. I'm just glad I got it done, tbh.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KarrotMan

8BitSamurai wrote:

Untitled

Hey, UR stealing someone's original work without giving the proper citation >:[
Well, at least you inspired me to do something today:
Untitled
This is my Sonic fan character Original. Please do not steal my idea because I worked really hard on him and put alot of thought into his design. If you want to read my fanfic, Check it out over HERE. Warning though, this story is super edgy for a Sonic fic, so please mind the kiddies.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

Amateur

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

Hey guys wanna play a game?
Hint: The answer is Sanik.

I bet it's a guy????

The Megaman Battle Network series is underrated... I think, don't quote me on this.

3DS Friend Code: 4356-0845-1388

New_3DaSh_XL

I tried making pixel art today.
Untitled
That happened. I suppose it wasn't bad for literally my first attempt ever, though. Also, sorry that it's literally 32 pixels by 32 pixels, so it got blurred.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

Untitled
Here's a little something I'm working on in Art Academy. It's Snow World, some planet I made up where it always snows and everyone's a snowman that eats ice cream for every meal. But the problem is that Art Academy is too dang realistic. There's not even a fill tool! If I wanted to draw realistically, I would draw on paper. I only use Art Academy because of Miiverse sharing.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

AceDefective

Musterd wrote:

Untitled
Here's a little something I'm working on in Art Academy. It's Snow World, some planet I made up where it always snows and everyone's a snowman that eats ice cream for every meal. But the problem is that Art Academy is too dang realistic. There's not even a fill tool! If I wanted to draw realistically, I would draw on paper. I only use Art Academy because of Miiverse sharing.

Are you endorsing cannibalism? Shame on you.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

KarrotMan

@Dash Hmm, what program are you using for this? Since you're starting out, I would recommend you to play around with existing sprites on the web and if you want to get the basic fundamentals of sprite making, I suggest you read the Spriting Dictionary.

Anyway, made a poster for this SmashBros-style Android app that @SheldonRandoms and I have been helping out on:
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

ulti19

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by ulti19

ulti19

New_3DaSh_XL

I made this a little while back, but only recently uploaded it onto my deviantART because I hadn't posted anything in a while.
Untitled
It's my older sister. The quality is bad because the picture of the drawing was taken with a smartphone, and it's a large drawing.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic