381. Posted:

Just scribbling on Art Academy while I'm waiting for coffee to be made. :P
Untitled

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

382. Posted:

@Link-Hero yup I really really like that!

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

Lindemannade

383. Posted:

I started a tumblr a little while ago which I'm liking since it's encouraging me to draw more than just my comic, like this Attack On Titan fan art I randomly spent much of the other day drawing - I need me some real 3D maneuver gear! (Any engineers among you with a lot of time on your hands? Please?)
Untitled

Why not check out my webcomic? Maybe?

Twitter: Lindemannade

AuthorMessage

Karakato

384. Posted:

This was part of I canceled commission I made for a friend, I even got the story boards down...
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

385. Posted:

Here's a still life I made about a months or something ago, and only just now uploaded to dA so I could post it here.

Untitled

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

386. Posted:

I drew this looooong time ago. A couple years back, I drew a lot, but I lost the motivation.
Untitled

I also drew Platinum The Trinity from Blazblue too, but I haven't uploaded it to the internet. If people want me to, I'll be glad to do so.

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Gioku

387. Posted:

Oh dear, I forgot about this thread! :O
Anyway, this is my most recent drawing:
Untitled
I am SO happy with this. :D ...just a character I came up with randomly the other day. ^-^ but I love the way she turned out. ^-^

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Turnip

388. Posted:

More doodles. I'd love if I had the patience to sit down and spend more than 30 minutes painting/drawing something. :P
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

AuthorMessage

Karakato

389. Posted:

So I got myself into making sprites for this little mobile Smash bros. type game and now that I'm done, I decided to get back into Illustrator after a month hiatus. I'm discussing with the main dev about making "official" art for each of the fighters, so here's what I got so far:
Untitled

@Turnip I wish I could draw fast and get works down in the same quality as yours. Those look great, especially love the Box-head girl.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

390. Posted:

@Turnip
I love how that box head girl looks....

Anyways, I'm gonna start drawing again when I get a drawing tab. Now I'll still draw on paper but wont upload them.

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!
I'll be posting my Friend Code here soon =3 Maybe we can battle.

AuthorMessage

Turnip

391. Posted:

@Karakato @The_Ninja - Thanks!

More scribbles. Lately I've been trying to spend more time on drawings/paintings, but they always stress me out. I much prefer doodling and sketching.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitled
P.S. I hate anatomy.

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

392. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by HappyHappyist

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Turnip-Forest

393. Posted:

Coffee is brewing, so I doodled this while I was waiting.
Untitled

Here's a link to my Miiverse profile. #Miiverse #profile #nofilter #nomakeup
Hashtags are really #cool. I love when people overuse them. #love #luv #summer #summertime #summertimewithfriends #friends #pals #buds #buddies #chums

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4621-2718 | Nintendo Network ID: TurnipTerritory

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

394. Posted:

^ZOMG that was adorablazing!

You guys (...and my depression/high-tension) are making me want to doodle some more. I do some every once in a while, but I find I'm quite terrified of drawing...despite being incredibly therapeutic. This is becoming a recurring theme with a lot of my activities, actually. -_-;

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

395. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

You guys (...and my depression/high-tension) are making me want to doodle some more. I do some every once in a while, but I find I'm quite terrified of drawing...despite being incredibly therapeutic. This is becoming a recurring theme with a lot of my activities, actually. -_-;

I can relate to that. My condition makes it hard to do things in general, but when it comes to drawing I need to see something to feel inspired / motivated. My feelings are fleeting though when it happens. I'd need my meds to feel positive and productive if I wanna draw.

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7

Mario Maker
Splatoon
Hyrule Warriors

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

396. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I can relate to that. My condition makes it hard to do things in general, but when it comes to drawing I need to see something to feel inspired / motivated. My feelings are fleeting though when it happens. I'd need my meds to feel positive and productive if I wanna draw.

What meds do you take, if you don't mind me asking? I could probably use them since I just went off the ones I used to take (they weren't helping anymore, but a higher dosage was out of the question). I just need the name.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Turnip-Forest

397. Posted:

@CanisWolfred - Thanks!

I can relate, to a certain extent (I think. Your problem m̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ is probably different idk lol).
I'm not sure if it's because of my anxiety (anxiety problems kind of run in my family), but drawing oftentimes makes me very stressed.
It's gotten much better as of late, but if I do anything beyond really quick sketches, paintings, or doodles, I get stressed, moody, and a migraine. xD

Edited on by Turnip-Forest

Hashtags are really #cool. I love when people overuse them. #love #luv #summer #summertime #summertimewithfriends #friends #pals #buds #buddies #chums

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

398. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Well I have three, but I'm only taking one now.
I have Abilify, Wellbutrin, and Adderall. The Adderall has it's side-affects, like not being hungry and higher brain activity / positive mood. It can make you lose weight fast too. I probably eat one meal a day or less and I don't feel hungry even if I don't eat. The others I don't take since I haven't taken them for years now. If you're going to try Adderall, the only thing I recommend is that you do not eat carbs. Just eating one piece of toast makes me sick, but I don't know if you'll have the same effect I had. Lastly, you might be physically and mentally exhausted at the end of the day depending on how high the dose. That's all I got to tell you.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7

Mario Maker
Splatoon
Hyrule Warriors

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

399. Posted:

@Rosalina - Oh wow, I already take those (well, except Wellbutrin. You can't take antidepressants and ADHD drugs at the same time. But I used to take it). Does/did the Abilify help you? That's the one I recently stopped because I thought it wasn't helping. In fact, I was taking it for anxiety, and all my doctors were surprised I take Abilify for that. None of them knew it could be used for that...except the one doctor who prescribed it to me 5 years ago...which is why I'm really questioning it. It's too hard for me to tell what's affecting me right now since I'm always more axious in the summer, but I kinda almost snapped yesterday...

And I guess I have a monsterous appetite, but I have been taking Adderal XR for about a year and a half I guess and never noticed any affects on my appetite. I still need 4 or 5 (small) meals a day. :P

@Turnip - I've been mentally analyzing it for about 5 years now and it's...a very multi-layered problem, and every time I think I've found the core, it turns out to be another layer. For now I'm just gonna try to summon up all my motivation and see if I can push myself to draw every once in a while, though that really only puts a band-aid on the problem...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Turnip-Forest

400. Posted:

@CanisWolfred - That sounds very..complicated.
My sister takes Abilify for bipolar/schizophrenia, but I've heard it can help with anxiety as well.

Good luck! I mainly just scribble due to the fact that it doesn't really require me to be motivated. Also, because it's a scribble, I don't have to care if it looks good or not.
That said, when I really need motivation, I look at the "draw this again" memes on DeviantArt to see how much some of the users have improved.
Though this, at times, has the opposite effect and demotivates me

Edited on by Turnip-Forest