General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendolife Artists

Showing 361 to 380 of 384

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

361. Posted:

^Bookmarking that last comment for educational purposes. Wow.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Karakato

362. Posted:

@FOREST_RANGER I really appreciate all that effort you put into your suggestions, thank you it really is helpful. As I said, I plan to go back to this at some point but for now I am preoccupied with a good number of works. And when I do plan to go back to real comic art, I'll do my own thing, some light hearted adventure to get me adjusted in proper pacing and scene captures. Maybe a quest for a certain cake perhaps?

I also have to say that your comic page does look more effective in capturing the reader and again, I really appreciate the effort you put just to prove a point.

Also, Just subbed the tutorial series you mentioned at the end, it will certainly help me in my skills.

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Karakato

363. Posted:

Double Post/bump
Okay, so I made a line art for a random OC which stumped me for a with numerous revisions. I only have Proko to thank for sparking my interest in continuing her. Currently, she's at the WIP stage since I just wanted to keep my page updated within the month but what do you guys think so far:
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

364. Posted:

I've been working on a certain form of art lately called Zentangle. It's pretty much doodling patterns, and it looks a lot more complicated than it really is.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The bottom one's the most recent; I really like the way it turned out.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

365. Posted:

@Mynameis-

I really like that last one. I remember I used to do that stuff before I even knew about it as a way to relieve stress before doing a big project. It's also good for getting in the right mindset for drawing and losens up your hand muscles...I should probably try that again.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

366. Posted:

@CanisWolfred - Yeah. I'm doing Zentangle now to improve some of my drawing skills, then I'm going to go for bigger projects from there. But yeah, it's great for warming up for sure.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

AuthorMessage

Karakato

367. Posted:

@3Dash yeah, the third Zentangle looked mesmerizing the moment I checked your page. I never tried that kind of method before, I always messed with a large blob of Kneaded eraser as a warm up. Weird yes, but it gets me pumped up for a reason.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

supersmashtater

368. Posted:

Whoa, that zentangle made a knot in my brain @_@

Karakato
I feel the urge to put that lineart into a coloring book haha

WHAT DOES STAR FOX SAY?!

Twitter: SStaters

AuthorMessage

Lindemannade

369. Posted:

If any Pokémon-loving artists are interested someone's currently set up a project to try and get a different artist to draw every single Pokémon (I've claimed Whiscash because look at that face ). All the info's in this Google Doc, and just a heads up you seem to need a Twitter profile to follow his rules (and you can also check #Twitterdex to see pictures people have already finished). So go nuts and draw some Pokémon :)

Why not check out my webcomic? Maybe?

Twitter: Lindemannade

AuthorMessage

RaReRuX

370. Posted:

Doodling to put off painting something that's actually worthwhile. :P
Untitled

~

AuthorMessage

Karakato

371. Posted:

@RaReRux I'd love to be that great when doing Watercolor traditionally or digitally. Your work is just serene and I like how peaceful that nymph is.

Anyway, just finished an infograph on a certain case study I just crammed for, and I somehow managed to fit in a comic for some reason. I felt it could stand on its own so I uploaded it.
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

372. Posted:

^That's surprisingly smart. I like it.

Also, I haven't had time to draw in weeks until yesterday...only to completely forget what I was trying to draw. I got a half-finished picture here, but I'm not even sure what it is. -_-;

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RaReRuX

373. Posted:

@Karakato: Thanks, I'm not too great at watercolors myself, but they're really fun to use!

~

AuthorMessage

Karakato

374. Posted:

Okay, decided to try out a new style after reigniting my interests in vector art. And since I'm a nut for Mega Man, I decided to do another robot master fan art:
Untitled
Larger Image

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

375. Posted:

Finished this picture of my hand the other day. It turned out pretty well, but it looks kinda smudgy in areas, even though I didn't shade using my fingers.
Untitled

Also, I know Karakato saw this, but apparently I forgot to post it here. This was for my drawing class and uses six methods of drawing, so that's why it looks a bit odd. I used this as reference.
Untitled
Top Left: Hatching with colored pencil
Top Right: Graphite powder
Middle Left: Pointillism with markers
Middle Right: Hatching with pencil
Bottom Left: Cross-hatching with pencil
Bottom Right: Scribbling with pencil

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

AuthorMessage

Link-Hero

376. Posted:

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread. I made a few pictures in Adobe Illustrator of Majora's Mask from, well, Majora's Mask.

Color Version:
Untitled

Line Version:
Untitled

I used this and this as my reference.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage

Link-Hero

377. Posted:

I've made another version of Majora's Mask:

Untitled

What do you guys think of these? No one has responded to me yet to give me some feedback.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveGBA

378. Posted:

The mask looks great! I'm wondering what it would look like if you put the white outline one over the third one here?

That guy! UGH! "Hey, look at me. I ride a broomstick, and I was into stickers before it was cool." Pshhhhhhhh. He doesn't know about sticker power.

AuthorMessage

Link-Hero

379. Posted:

Is this what you wanted?

Untitled

Link-Hero

AuthorMessage

Karakato

380. Posted:

Who wants to be part of an art collab?

So there are two Art Collaborations I'm taking part in and am asking whom among you are interested in joining in and showing off their creative talents. So the first one I'm joining is the Dragon Ball Collab. Basically, you can pick among the choices of all the characters from the OG DB to the Buu saga of DBZ. There are still a lot of spots left so there are still good characters to choose from. I myself chose Burter. If you are interested in joining, check out the link for more details.

The second Collab, is the Mega Woman Gender Swap Collab For anyone interested, there are 9 slots left. Sure the one's left are obscure, but they are still interesting enough in their own right and can provide a good creative challenge. I already submitted my entry (two drawings to be exact) and I'll just post one of them here:
Untitled
LINK

Edited on by Karakato

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.