General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendolife Artists

Showing 321 to 340 of 478

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

321. Posted:

anyone here does drawings on art academy for the wii u and uploads the pics on devianart? i has some questions :P

oh yeah btw you can check my drawings on miiverse since this is a drawing thread and what not

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Gioku

322. Posted:

Just wanted to let y'all know, I just created a DeviantART profile! I got bored, and decided "what the heck; let's do this!"
So now I'm on DeviantART. :P
Feel free to check out my page so far! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

323. Posted:

Untitled
blue, blue.

Edited on by HappyHappyist

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

324. Posted:

I was in an artistic mood today, so... I drew this:
Untitled
Three of my favorite characters all together! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

325. Posted:

Happy New Year! 2014 is the year of the horse! Any artists should put their best horse pic forward!

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

326. Posted:

TwoTheNines wrote:

Happy New Year! 2014 is the year of the horse! Any artists should put their best horse pic forward!

Do Ponies count? Because if so, I'm sure a lot of artists will be covered on that front. :P

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

327. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

TwoTheNines wrote:

Do Ponies count? Because if so, I'm sure a lot of artists will be covered on that front. :P

Like meeeeee..... ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

328. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

TwoTheNines wrote:

Uh well, yes there seems to be a convenience there lol. But there's much more to the subject of horse art than MLP so it'd be cool to see something away from the cartoon. If I knew how to post pictures within threads I might have a piece or two. Horses are just beautiful!

Edit: if anything peoples general horse drawing skills should be up because of MLP:P

Edited on by Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Gioku

329. Posted:

TwoTheNines wrote:

if anything peoples general horse drawing skills should be up because of MLP:P

I dunno; I'm generally bad at drawing animals, but I was able to draw MLP characters just fine somehow... but horses are one thing that I have never been able to draw...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

330. Posted:

I tried my best so don't blast me for this.
Untitled

Edited on by SuperMalleo

Longtime Nintendo and Peanuts fan.
長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

"Good Grief." - Charlie Brown
"It's-a-me, Mario!" - Super Mario

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

331. Posted:

I have two WIPs today! It's Zoo Lou and Scorp from Skylanders.
Zoo Lou seriously needs a lot of work, he was the one I did first so I wasn't entirely sure on how to use the brush. But I drew Scorp afterwards when I had more focus and I think I'm in love with Gesinski Ink now. It's so much fun to use and I think it looks really nice.
I made these for a blog I'm working on. I know there are lots of proportion errors on 'em but there are 80 Skylanders and counting and I'm going to draw art for each version of each of them so I decided to not fuss too much over it, and try giving them a bit more of a cartoony look. I don't know what I think of the actual results.

Also, I'm really proud of the colouring... I'm usually not too good at colouring, but I think I pretty much nailed it this time! :) Just check out Scorp's claw.
Untitled
Untitled

... I also had a WIP of another RBY-styled 'lander, Fire Kraken, though it's basically done so I might as well just post it when I finish doing it.

Edited on by Drawdler

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

332. Posted:

I just drew this:
Untitled
I was in both an artistic and a Kirby mood. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

333. Posted:

^Damn, you just whipped that up?! That's really good! :O

So...I finally remembered what the big hang-up with my DeviantArt was: I still need a Profile Picture and Avatar! I've been trying to come up with something for a very long time, and by now my mind seems to have latched onto the idea of having Canis draw in an art studio...but that sounds both pretentious and more than a little daunting. At the very least, I don't think I should do that as my first profile pic...but my head won't let me think of anything else...

Does anybody have any ideas? Maybe some suggestions will get my head back on track...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gioku

334. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^Damn, you just whipped that up?! That's really good! :O

Yes I did and thank you! :)
I spent three hours on it.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

335. Posted:

^it is indeed one of the most impressive pieces ive ever seen shared here. Great work

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

336. Posted:

@CanisWolfred what about a silhouette logo of your character? Black on an eye catching colored background..

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

Gioku

337. Posted:

@TwoTheNines thank you too! :)

...I need to get out in the deviantART community and raise interest in my work... there's been hardly any activity on my artworks (each one maybe gets added to a collection or a couple of favorites and maybe a comment), but this is probably because I'm not out there spreading my name! ...I'm just sitting here in my own little corner...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

R_Champ

338. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@TwoTheNines thank you too! :)

...I need to get out in the deviantART community and raise interest in my work... there's been hardly any activity on my artworks (each one maybe gets added to a collection or a couple of favorites and maybe a comment), but this is probably because I'm not out there spreading my name! ...I'm just sitting here in my own little corner...

One way might be to show a lot of interest in other people's work. Most of the people on Miiverse that get the most yeahs also seem to give the most out. Is it ego petting? Sure, but heck even Edgar Allen Poe did it and it got his name out there for sure. What you draw can also draw a crowd. I drew a decent picture (about as good as anything I can draw) of that internet Meme where He-Man sings that Chere song and got WAY more yeahs than I usually get. DBZ pictures seem to draw a ridiculous amount of yeahs. I could just write "It's over nine thousand" in a text box and get 10-20 yeahs easy.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

AuthorMessage

Gioku

339. Posted:

@R_Champ: Oh yes, that's what happens when I do drawings on Miiverse, too! ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

mamp

340. Posted:

Untitled
Drew this for a friend for Christmas.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657