Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 2,493

KarrotMan

Did a piece as requested from a fellow NL user who fancies a certain Character from the Megaman series:
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

FOREST_RANGER

I decided to do a quick comic art and came up with this:
Untitled

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

KarrotMan

@Nobodys_Angel Glad to have you back man in time for another piece
@FOREST_RANGER Loving those character proportions and effects, definitely something I want to improve on.

I made a line art for Patricia Wagon and before I'll proceed on the coloring and background, I want your input on how I can improve upon this. Any suggestions?
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

Syrup

@Karakato, I'd say that the best thing that you could do is look for a reference pic, or at the very least, a guide on female anatomy. The drawing itself is great, but the anatomy is way off.

KarrotMan

@Syrup thanks for the tips I can see quite a few odd parts on hindsight. I think I know what needs to be done but just to be sure, I'll be working on the hips/thighs, the neck, the upper right part of the head, the left shoulder and the breastplate. Is there anything else in particular you find off proportion?

Also, regarding tumblr, is there any way I can send PM's to other users? I don't use the site much but I know I will later on.

@WaveBoy That's not Air Man btw... I'm sure you've heard of the god awful Mega man dos games, I'm basically doing a fan art for all those obscure Robot masters.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page

CanisWolfred

Looks much better, Karakato. I do think it's a bit odd seeing her with a more human-shaped head, but it retrospect, it'd probably look odder if that was the only thing that was still cartoony/chibi.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NinChocolate

^^very nice color job. Can u fit a blue sky background in ?

NinChocolate

NinChocolate

That's rockin. Nice choice of blue I must say. I should commission a coloring from you

NinChocolate

FOREST_RANGER

For the past few days, I've been animating keyframes of this person stopping whenever I had spare time. I'm still intent on finishing it, and I'm about 10% there. Here's what I got so far:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here are the keyframes in bigger sizes:

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

edcomics

Karakato wrote:

Managed to complete the MSF fan art:

Nice work on the MSF art. I need to draw something up for that game at some point. Really fun characters.

I didn't even realize there was an art thread on the forums, or that there'd be any interest. Here's something I drew up recently. Considering it's part of the very limited Wii U game selection, I think it fits here:

Untitled

edcomics

FireMario887

I saw this page's artwork and thought that was amazing! Incredible job, guys! EDIT: AWESOME ^

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic