Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,613

GamerforGod

You got: a Ham Ham from Hamtaro!!!! (Ham Ham Ham!!!! lol)

Inserts a Llama

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, and a spaceship.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

AndyK81

You got a Bubble with the letter M inside
Inserts coin
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW, Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound, shreded plastic, Bowser who wants to kill me that was defeated by Mario, who came out of Yoshi's egg, a Golden Statue of Palkia, a mushroom, baby Yoshi, 2000 dsi only points, a destroyed building from Rampage, an army of faces and Boomerang bike skin from Excitebikes:World Rally

Crazygamerfreak

You got a pet Pichu!

Inserts chocolate

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy, A Dream, A Nintendo Wii at launch date, A whole bunch of Wii games, 100,000,000 Wii Points (should be 1,000,000,000 points), One trillion Wii Points, Pokemon Gold signed by Shigeru Miyamoto, 1,000 Star Bits, Final Fantasy Chocobo Game on the DS, A purple pikman, Bowser's flying smiley face

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

AndyK81

You got a Chocolate NES cartridge
Inserts a C64 tape
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW, Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound, shreded plastic, Bowser who wants to kill me that was defeated by Mario, who came out of Yoshi's egg, a Golden Statue of Palkia, a mushroom, baby Yoshi, 2000 dsi only points, a destroyed building from Rampage, an army of faces , Boomerang bike skin from Excitebikes:World Rally and a pet Pichu

GamerforGod

You got: A Commodore 64!!!! (You're going to need it to play your C64 game!!!! lol)

Inserts Cure

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, and a bubble with the letter M inside.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

You got Tella's staff!

Inserts gun

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy, A Dream, A Nintendo Wii at launch date, A whole bunch of Wii games, 100,000,000 Wii Points (should be 1,000,000,000 points), One trillion Wii Points, Pokemon Gold signed by Shigeru Miyamoto, 1,000 Star Bits, Final Fantasy Chocobo Game on the DS, A purple pikman, Bowser's flying smiley face,
Chocolate NES cartridge

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

BleachFan

You Got: Samus' Arm Cannon! (Arm Included )
Inserts Breadstick
Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin, Monopoly DSiWare, all expense paid trip to Nintendo of Japan!, a Nintendo-patented snapped string, a time machine, the dude from Precipice, Mario themed spoon, a ravenous Pac-Man, all of my save files erased!, Prince Peasly, Chrono Trigger soundtrack, Mario Mobile, a sharpened pencil, a bee hive, a receipt from Capcom for...$1000?!? O.o (Craps pants), cookies, Star Wolf, robbed by a Gerudo, Zelda's clothes (NOT a pervert!), Ham Ham from Hamtaro

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

GamerforGod

You got: Mario's Favorite Meatballs!!!! (Mama Mia!!!! lol)

Inserts a not so Freshly Picked Rupee

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, and Tella's staff.

[url=ht...

TheKingOfTown

You got: wii man10! (I wonder what happened to him )
inserts Castlevania: The Movie on Blu-ray
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, a Kirby with voice acting, the luma that was in Mario's hat, K.K. Slider's guitar, Shirley's propeller, a Slippy Toad bib, Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing, a still in Japanese Mario Party 11, the newest glitch from the next Super Smash Bros. game (the wave dash attack), angry fan mail from Nintendo users, a lawsuit from Nintendo, the legendary Dragoon, Epic Mickey, a repaired warp pipe, a bob-omb that blew up a former Nintendo Vending Machine (copyright 1922), Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64, Wii Music, the Whip of Alchemy, Kablooey Man (from Mega Man 11), Navi from OoT, Cooking Mama for the DS, a roast, a rejected script for Castlevania: The Movie

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

BleachFan

You Got: The Masamune!
Inserts Bacon
Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin, Monopoly DSiWare, all expense paid trip to Nintendo of Japan!, a Nintendo-patented snapped string, a time machine, the dude from Precipice, Mario themed spoon, a ravenous Pac-Man, all of my save files erased!, Prince Peasly, Chrono Trigger soundtrack, Mario Mobile, a sharpened pencil, a bee hive, a receipt from Capcom for...$1000?!? O.o (Craps pants), cookies, Star Wolf, robbed by a Gerudo, Zelda's clothes (NOT a pervert!), Ham Ham from Hamtaro, Mario's favorite meatballs

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Percentful

You got... Gamerforgod's inventory! It's huge!
inserts chain chomp of many colors

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Crazygamerfreak

You got the next item Gamerforgod will insert!

Inserts safety pass

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy, A Dream, A Nintendo Wii at launch date, A whole bunch of Wii games, 100,000,000 Wii Points (should be 1,000,000,000 points), One trillion Wii Points, Pokemon Gold signed by Shigeru Miyamoto, 1,000 Star Bits, Final Fantasy Chocobo Game on the DS, A purple pikman, Bowser's flying smiley face,
Chocolate NES cartridge, Samus' Arm Cannon (Arm Included)

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

TheKingOfTown

You got: my inventory! (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
inserts coin
Inventory: nothing

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

moomoo

You got: The 9 support characters in Air Zonk that aren't Moomoo. (They all aren't really all that good except Moomoo, which is why I sort of choose him as my username.)
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword, wish stone, Arceus, Two bad reviews from Nintendolife.com, the hour hand from Tick-Tock-Clock, Santa hat-ed Mario action figure, Tingle's cousin, quickdraw game from Kirby's Adventure, Deku Leaf, a thank-you letter from Nintendo, a golden cuckoo, Star Parodier character from PC-Engine

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

TheKingOfTown

You got: nothing! (you didn't insert anything)
inserts coin for you
Now you got: a Turbografx 16! (wait you already have one )
inserts coin for myself
Inventory: The nine support characters from Air Zonk that aren't Moomoo

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

You got: the Adventures of LoLo 2!!!! (Good luck with the Pro levels!!!! lol)

Inserts a Wooden Nickel

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, and WiiMan10.

[url=ht...

Chunky_Droid

You got.... Super Macho Man's silicone implants

inserts Buster Sword

Inventory: Signed boxing glove from Mr. Sandman

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

AndyK81

You got the golden hammer from Wrecking Crew
Inserts PacMan
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW, Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound, shreded plastic, Bowser who wants to kill me that was defeated by Mario, who came out of Yoshi's egg, a Golden Statue of Palkia, a mushroom, baby Yoshi, 2000 dsi only points, a destroyed building from Rampage, an army of faces, Boomerang bike skin from Excitebikes:World Rally, a pet Pichu and a Commodore 64

GamerforGod

You got: the Mega Buster from Mega Man!!!! (It's like a buster gun!!!! lol)

Inserts a Power Pellet from Pac-Man

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, and Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants.

[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

You got one of Zero's parts!

Inserts some of my spirit

Chocolate NES cartridge, Samus' Arm Cannon (Arm Included), (all of Atomic Wii man's stuff) Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, a Kirby with voice acting, the luma that was in Mario's hat, K.K. Slider's guitar, Shirley's propeller, a Slippy Toad bib, Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing, a still in Japanese Mario Party 11, the newest glitch from the next Super Smash Bros. game (the wave dash attack), angry fan mail from Nintendo users, a lawsuit from Nintendo, the legendary Dragoon, Epic Mickey, a repaired warp pipe, a bob-omb that blew up a former Nintendo Vending Machine (copyright 1922), Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64, Wii Music, the Whip of Alchemy, Kablooey Man (from Mega Man 11), Navi from OoT, Cooking Mama for the DS, a roast, a rejected script for Castlevania: The Movie

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.