Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,613

Crazygamerfreak

You got the Boomerang bike skin from Excitebikes:World Rally!

Inserts potion which gives me more skill

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

cheapogamer4life

You got a life size version of a sonic ring
Inserts the DS2,with missing HD hard drive.....( cant afford of get caught with that )
Inventory: deku scrub mask
Edit: inventory also includes DS2 HD hard drive(sweet )

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Crazygamerfreak

You got a clone of Mega Man who will do your every desire!

Inserts Dead Pacman

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

Chunky_Droid

You got an autographed portrait of ERROR (from Zelda II)

Inserts coin

Inventory: None!

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

Crazygamerfreak

You got a signed punching glove from Mr. Sandman (from Punch-Out)!

Inserts peace

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

You got: a piece of candy from Little Nemo: The Dream Master on the NES!!!! (Yum!!!! Yum!!!! Yum!!!! lol)

Inserts the Triforce

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, and a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

You got: a hug from the blob from A Boy and his Blob.
Insert coin
Inventory: Vampire Killer, a copy of Starfy Collection for the DS, Kirby's Star Rod, Illusion of Gaia, Starite (from Scribblenauts), a British import of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, the ability to work for Nintendo [YAY!!!! ], Tails, five save files

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Crazygamerfreak

You got Marth's Sword!

Inserts pillow

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

You got: A Dream from Little Nemo!!!! (That was a nice, cushy pillow!!!! lol)

Inserts a Crazy Taxi

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, and a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Min

You got: A green rupee (worth one rupee)! And inside that rupee is a big gold rupee (worth 300 rupees)!
Inserts a penny
Inventory: A message from princess peach after saving her fake copy saying she is another castle.

The most minlicious of them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious

StarBoy91

You got: a big smile.
Insert coin
Inventory: Vampire Killer, a copy of Starfy Collection for the DS, Kirby's Star Rod, Illusion of Gaia, Starite (from Scribblenauts), a British import of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, the ability to work for Nintendo, Tails, five save files, Marth's sword

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Min

You got: TWO big smiles
Inserts Coin
Inventory: A message from princess peach after saving her fake copy saying she is another castle, big smile

Edited on by Min

The most minlicious of them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious

Crazygamerfreak

You got the ability to steal something from someone (besides me)!

Inserts $200

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy, A Dream

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

You got: A Nintendo Wii at launch date!!!! (Two hundred dollars well spent!!!! lol)

Inserts a piece of ice frozen into the shape of a quarter

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, and a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside.

[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

You got an Icicle because the machine froze!

Inserts $1000

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy, A Dream, A Nintendo Wii at launch date

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

You got: a whole bunch of Wii games!!!! (Probably about twenty, supposing that they're all new fifty dollar games. More money well spent!!!! lol)

Inserts a Namco Arcade Token

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, and an Icicle.

[url=ht...

StarBoy91

You got: kindness.
Insert coin
Inventory: Vampire Killer, a copy of Starfy Collection for the DS, Kirby's Star Rod, Illusion of Gaia, Starite (from Scribblenauts), a British import of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, the ability to work for Nintendo, Tails, five save files, Marth's sword, two big smiles

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

cheapogamer4life

You got: A mini fan that blows a unlimited amount of turbulence from Earths atmosphere....Enjoy
inserts: an evil laugh
inventory: deku srcub mask, the DS2's HD hard drive, A Mega Man clone thats waiting for orders(from me)

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Crazygamerfreak

You got a SMAW from the Conduit!

Inserts $1,000,000,000

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy, A Dream, A Nintendo Wii at launch date, A whole bunch of Wii games

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

You got: 100,000,000 Wii Points!!!! (That's actually how many Wii Points that $1,000,000 would get you!!!! I don't think you'll ever need to buy any Wii Points again!!!! lol)

Inserts $4.99

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, and kindness.

[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.