Posts 881 to 900 of 1,613

Min

You got a Deku Scrub Mask!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: empty

The most minlicious of them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious

Crazygamerfreak

You got a meassage from princess peach after saving her fake saying that she is in another castle!

Inserts Coin

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

AndyK81

You got a Silver Rupee (It's worth a 100 rupees)
Inserts a 20 pence coin I just found in my kitchen
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW, Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound, shreded plastic, Bowser who wants to kill me, a Golden Statue of Palkia, a mushroom and yoshi's egg (I've put it under my shirt to keep it warm)

Crazygamerfreak

You got: 2000 dsi only points and your yoshi egg hatched and your new baby yoshi gave you another egg (you decide what this one is and when you do, it will hatch into that item)!

Inserts luck

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

Supermegaman

You got Monty Mole!
Inserts Magenta Coin
Inventory: A smack in the face from princess peach, a half eaten mushroom, sheep man, a chocolate bunny, Majora's Mask, Kirby's Strawberry Shortcake, a star coin, the scientist from the DS game Contact, Dr. Light's beard, Clock Tower translated to english, a hammer bro hammer, another smack in the face, a big pile of Dodongo shirts, Tingle's offspring Shingle, Ellie the elephant, a phoenix down, zero's blaster, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Eco Shooter: plant 530

Edited on by Supermegaman

BleachFan

You Got: A Max Potion! ...Actually, five of them! (Cookies to anyone who gets the reference)
...You also got the reverence of me, being my favorite number as your post... >.>
Insert pudding
Inventory: Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin, Monopoly DSiWare, all expense paid trip to Nintendo of Japan!, a Nintendo-patented snapped string, a time machine, the dude from Precipice, Mario themed spoon, a ravenous Pac-Man, all of my save files erased!, Prince Peasly, Chrono Trigger soundtrack, Mario Mobile, a sharpened pencil, a bee hive, a receipt from Capcom for...$1000?!? O.o Craps pants

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Supermegaman

You got the cookies you may have given me if I had gotten the reference
Inserts Coin
Inventory: A smack in the face from princess peach, a half eaten mushroom, sheep man, a chocolate bunny, Majora's Mask, Kirby's Strawberry Shortcake, a star coin, the scientist from the DS game Contact, Dr. Light's beard, Clock Tower translated to english, a hammer bro hammer, another smack in the face, a big pile of Dodongo shirts, Tingle's offspring Shingle, Ellie the elephant, a phoenix down, zero's blaster, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Eco Shooter: plant 530, 5 max potions, the creators reverence

AndyK81

You got Billy Bob's 10 gallon hat (the hero of Gun. Smoke)
Inserts coin
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW, Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound, shreded plastic, Bowser who wants to kill me, a Golden Statue of Palkia, a mushroom, baby Yoshi, 2000 dsi only points and another Yoshi egg that hatched into Mario who killed Bowser that wanted to kill me

GamerforGod

You got: a destroyed building from Rampage!!!! (Only about one thousand more to destroy, and then you'll beat the game!!!! lol)

Inserts 1,000,000 Republic Credits

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, and a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Percentful

You got... a nintendo vending machine! Maybe that nintendov vending machine will give you another nintendo vending machine, which might give you another nintendo vending machine, which might give you another nintendo vending machine, which might give you another nintendo vending machine, which might give you a poison mushroom!
eats the warning andy threw away and pukes into the vending machine slot
I wouldn't have done that if you would have eaten the mushroom.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

StarBoy91

You got: a FoxTrot comic strip.
Insert coin
Inventory: Vampire Killer, a copy of Starfy Collection for the DS, Kirby's Star Rod, Illusion of Gaia, Starite (from Scribblenauts), a British import of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, the ability to work for Nintendo [YAY!!!! ], Tails

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Crazygamerfreak

You got 5 save files (just incase you screw one up)!

Inserts skill

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

BleachFan

You got: A skill point for so much skillage.
Inserts pride
Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin, Monopoly DSiWare, all expense paid trip to Nintendo of Japan!, a Nintendo-patented snapped string, a time machine, the dude from Precipice, Mario themed spoon, a ravenous Pac-Man, all of my save files erased!, Prince Peasly, Chrono Trigger soundtrack, Mario Mobile, a sharpened pencil, a bee hive, a receipt from Capcom for...$1000?!? O.o (Craps pants), cookies

@Starboy: Did you by any chance understand the reference of my previous gift?

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

GamerforGod

You got: Star Wolf!!!! (That is one proud dude!!!! lol)

Inserts Nintendo of Japan

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, and a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

AndyK81

You got a Big Poe in a bottle.
inserts coin
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW, Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound, shreded plastic, Bowser who wants to kill me that was defeated by Mario, who came out of Yoshi's egg, a Golden Statue of Palkia, a mushroom, baby Yoshi, 2000 dsi only points and a destroyed building from Rampage

Edited on by AndyK81

Crazygamerfreak

You got an army of faces (but not all) just look

inserts more skill

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle.

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

You got: Battletoads on the NES!!!! (You're going to need some skill to beat that game!!!! lol).

Inserts a Canadian Quarter

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, and a big Poe in a bottle.

[url=ht...

cheapogamer4life

you got a Nintendo voucher coupon for one free NES download
Inserts non playable white DS lite
inventory: deku scrub mask

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

TheKingOfTown

You got: the DS2! (I hope I don't get another lawsuit from Nintendo for giving someone their next system, gamerforgod. >: (
inserts the red ring of death
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, a Kirby with voice acting, the luma that was in Mario's hat, K.K. Slider's guitar, Shirley's propeller, a Slippy Toad bib, Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing, a still in Japanese Mario Party 11, the newest glitch from the next Super Smash Bros. game (the wave dash attack), angry fan mail from Nintendo users, a lawsuit from Nintendo, the legendary Dragoon, Epic Mickey, a repaired warp pipe, a bob-omb that blew up a former Nintendo Vending Machine (copyright 1922), Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64, Wii Music, the Whip of Alchemy, Kablooey Man (from Mega Man 11), Navi from OoT, Cooking Mama for the DS, a roast

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AndyK81

You got a rejected script to the Castlevania movie
Inserts Holy water
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW, Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound, shreded plastic, Bowser who wants to kill me that was defeated by Mario, who came out of Yoshi's egg, a Golden Statue of Palkia, a mushroom, baby Yoshi, 2000 dsi only points and a destroyed building from Rampage and an army of faces

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.