Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,613

AndyK81

You got: a love letter from princess Zelda (that was sadly burnt, due to the fireball, and all that was left where the words "love Zelda")
Inserts a check
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning and a star coin from NSMBW!

Edited on by AndyK81

GamerforGod

You got: Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound!!!! (Hi son!!!! It's your dad calling!!!! You've been playing a while. Shouldn't you take a break now?! lol)

Inserts 2,000,000 Gold Points

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, and a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

You got: SoulBlazer.
Insert coin
Inventory: Vampire Killer, a copy of Starfy Collection for the DS, Kirby's Star Rod

To each their own

GamerforGod

You got: the Illusion of Gaia for the SNES!!!! (Part two in the Soul Blazer series!!!! )

Inserts a Canadian Penny

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, and Soul Blazer.

Edited on by GamerforGod

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Supermegaman

You got a guitar hero guitar! (Look at this solo man! redorangeredredredbluebluebluegreenredblueyelloworange! )
Inserts my failure of pixelart
Inventory: A smack in the face from princess peach, a half eaten mushroom, sheep man, a chocolate bunny, Majora's Mask, Kirby's Strawberry Shortcake, a star coin, the scientist from the DS game Contact, Dr. Light's beard, Clock Tower translated to english, a hammer bro hammer, another smack in the face, A big pile of Dodongo shirts

TheKingOfTown

You got: Tingle's offspring! (His name is Shingle:D)
inserts dinner
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, a Kirby with voice acting, the luma that was in Mario's hat, K.K. Slider's guitar, Shirley's propeller, a Slippy Toad bib, Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing, a still in Japanese Mario Party 11, the newest glitch from the next Super Smash Bros. game (the wave dash attack), angry fan mail from Nintendo users, a lawsuit from Nintendo, the legendary Dragoon, Epic Mickey, a repaired warp pipe, a bob-omb that blew up a former Nintendo Vending Machine (copyright 1922), Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64, Wii Music, the Whip of Alchemy, Kablooey Man (from Mega Man 11), Navi from OoT

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

You got: Cooking Momma for the DS!!!! (It's dinner and a game!!!! lol)

Inserts a coin from Mario Kart on the SNES

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, and a guitar hero guitar.

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

Supermegaman

You got a mini mushroom!
Inserts Pakederm
Inventory: A smack in the face from princess peach, a half eaten mushroom, sheep man, a chocolate bunny, Majora's Mask, Kirby's Strawberry Shortcake, a star coin, the scientist from the DS game Contact, Dr. Light's beard, Clock Tower translated to english, a hammer bro hammer, another smack in the face, a big pile of Dodongo shirts, Tingle's offspring Shingle

GamerforGod

You got: Ellie the Elephant from Donkey Kong Country 3. (That's a whole lot of woman!!!! lol)

Inserts 8 Red Coins

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, and a mini mushroom.

[url=ht...

AndyK81

You got: the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask
Inserts a gold colored plastic coin
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW and Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound!!!!

Crazygamerfreak

You got shreded plastic (plastic coins are not accepted in the machine)!

Inserts Shiny Coin

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

moomoo

You got: A lawsuit from Capcom!
Inserts a coin that is compatible for the machine
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword, wish stone, Arceus, Two bad reviews from Nintendolife.com, the hour hand from Tick-Tock-Clock, Santa hat-ed Mario action figure, Tingle's cousin, quickdraw game from Kirby's Adventure, Deku Leaf, a thank-you letter from Nintendo, a golden cuckoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

StarBoy91

You got: Star Parodier's PC-Engine character. :3
Insert coin
Inventory: Vampire Killer, a copy of Starfy Collection for the DS, Kirby's Star Rod, Illusion of Gaia

To each their own

Crazygamerfreak

You got a Starite from Scribblenauts!

Inserts CD that somehow works in the machine

Inventory: The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

You got: a copy of the Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD!!!! (This is an actual CD performed live in Germany!!!! )

Inserts a British Pound

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, and the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask.

[url=ht...

StarBoy91

You got: a NintendoLife T-shirt.
Insert coin
Inventory: Vampire Killer, a copy of Starfy Collection for the DS, Kirby's Star Rod, Illusion of Gaia, Starite (from Scribblenauts)

To each their own

TKOWL

You got... a British import of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland!
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA, Fawful's Glasses, Bowser's Airship, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix, Morning Star, a barely working NES cartrige, 1/1,000,000 of a coin, Coin, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD!!!!
Inserts Pac-Dot

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Supermegaman

You got superspicey curry!
Inserts Soul
Inventory: A smack in the face from princess peach, a half eaten mushroom, sheep man, a chocolate bunny, Majora's Mask, Kirby's Strawberry Shortcake, a star coin, the scientist from the DS game Contact, Dr. Light's beard, Clock Tower translated to english, a hammer bro hammer, another smack in the face, a big pile of Dodongo shirts, Tingle's offspring Shingle, Ellie the elephant

GamerforGod

You got: A Phoenix Down!!!! (Now you can bring that soul back to life!!!! lol)

Inserts a Deutschmark

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, and a Nintendo Life T-Shirt.

[url=ht...

AndyK81

You got: a Von Kaiser idol card
Inserts a penny
Inventory: the only copy of NSMBW 2!, Simon Belmont, The Invincible, Sheep Man's lightning, a star coin from NSMBW, Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound and shreded plastic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.