Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,613

nintendogamerftw

You got a all expense paid trip to Nintendo Co. in Japan!
Inserts SSBB coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand, Epona's head, Broggy, Ice beam, Link's Pan-Flute

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

Bobpie

You got: An Assist Trophy!

Inserts the Hard Hat

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

nintendogamerftw

You got... a French-speaking goomba to go with your Spanish-speaking one.
Inserts Luigi's Mustache
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand, Epona's head, Broggy, Ice beam, Link's Pan-Flute, Assist trophy

Edited on by nintendogamerftw

Bobpie

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
You got: A Goomba Translator!

EDIT: Inserts Coin
Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one).

Edited on by Bobpie

nintendogamerftw

You got... a Weegee action figure.
Inserts hopes and dreams
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand, Epona's head, Broggy, Ice beam, Link's Pan-Flute, Assist trophy, Goomba translater

Bobpie

You got: Official Deed that states you Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Inserts A Happy Goomba

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one), A Weegee action Figure.

KanrakusPizza

You got: Remote Controlled Mario Kart
Inserts Coin

(My first time doing this XD)

wont be on here anymore

Bobpie

You got: A Donkey Kong Action Figure

Inserts Pie

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one), A Weegee action Figure, Remote Control MarioKart.

nintendogamerftw

You got... a Japanese-speaking Goomba. (but this one's female)
Inserts UNFO (Unidentified not-flying object)
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand, Epona's head, Broggy, Ice beam, Link's Pan-Flute, Assist trophy, Goomba translater, Official Deed that states I'm Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Bobpie

You got: Bowser's Airship!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses, A French-Speaking Goomba (to go with my Spanish one), A Weegee action Figure, Remote Control MarioKart, A Female Japanese-Speaking Goomba.

TKOWL

You get... A GREEN RUPEE!
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA, Fawful's Glasses, Bowser's Airship
INSERTS BABY MARIO

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

KanrakusPizza

You get... a Master Sword!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: DK Action Figure

Edited on by KanrakusPizza

wont be on here anymore

nintendogamerftw

You got... Link's hat!
Inserts rupee
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand, Epona's head, Broggy, Ice beam, Link's Pan-Flute, Assist trophy, Goomba translater, Official Deed that states I'm Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser's airship

Ryanknight - Why'd you steal my airship?

Edited on by nintendogamerftw

KanrakusPizza

You got...a Kirby basketball!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: DK Action Figure, Links Hat

wont be on here anymore

TheKingOfTown

You got: the Megaton Hammer!
Inserts Coin
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

You got: the theme song from the Legend of Zelda (man!!!! You've got a theme song now!!!! Every time you take a step, this song will play!!!! GOSH!!!! LUCKY!!!! lol)

Inserts Emoticon

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, and Mega Man 10.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

KanrakusPizza

You got: a Star Rod lollipop! (Yummy!)
Inserts Coin
Inventory: DK Action Figure, Links Hat, Megaton Hammer

wont be on here anymore

GamerforGod

You got: the pipe that takes you to -1 World in Super Mario Bros. on the NES (I hope you enjoy it in there. You're going to be there awhile!!!! lol).

Inserts British Pound

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, and a Star Rod lollipop.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

TheKingOfTown

You got: another DK action figure (they're getting popular)
inserts candy cane
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo, a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

You got: Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org (if that doesn't get you in the Christmas spirit...I don't know what will!!!! lol Merry Christmas!!!! )

Inserts $500 Bill from Monopoly

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, and another DK action figure.

[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.