Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,613

BleachFan

Thank you, Jenkins...
Hopefully we can put this thing back together...
Anyhoo, you got: One revive! Use it on a pokemon! ...Or this topic...
Inserts Coin with great hope...
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!), an exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game, a Virtual Boy (Joy...), the Mario and Luigi movie, a flying elephant with Mario on it,a 12" statue commorating the Nintendo Vending Machine...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

luigiman2

Um.....that's cind of wierd......

Enjoy the CHEESE of life.

ItsFuzzyPickles

You got: An SNES Earthbound cart.

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!), an exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game, a Virtual Boy (Joy...), the Mario and Luigi movie, a flying elephant with Mario on it,a 12" statue commorating the Nintendo Vending Machine, One revive on a pokemon or this thread...

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Machu

You got a radio controlled Yoshi.

Inserts coin, into a vending machine I thought was broken, but apparently it's been fixed.

Inventory: is on a previous page somewhere, I'll find it tomorrow when I can see.

Rawr!

Stuffgamer1

Umm...gee, let's see...you got: A stuffed polar bear wearing a Bomberman mask!

Inserts coin after having a long hard talk with the slow-donkey repair guy

Inventory: Are you kidding me? Have you SEEN my inventory? You think I continued lugging all that crap around for the past three months? I'm pretty sure I know better than that. It's all in a storage box in my home town. I may or may not pull some of it out whenever I bloody feel like it.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

BleachFan

Wow, and I thought this was dead!...
Well then! You got: A Player Pin! (TWEWY)
Inventory: deletes
I guess we can just start fresh, if anyone wants to...
Inserts Coin

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Xkhaoz

You get a mushroom.

Inserts coin

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Toon_Link

You got: a Mini Mushroom

Insterts Coin

Toon_Link

Xkhaoz

You get iron boots.
Inventory: Mini Mushroom
Inserts coin

Stuffgamer1

You got: Roc's Feather!

Insert coin

Inventory: A TWEWY Player Pin.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Xkhaoz

You get Ness' hat.
Inventory: Mini mushroom, roc's feather
inserts coin

Toon_Link

You got: Kokori Shield

Inserts Coin

Inventory: iron boots

Toon_Link

Dicesukeinuzuka

You got: A GAME OVER screen
Inserts a coin

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Stuffgamer1

@Xkhaoz: To make things easier, you might want to put the Inserts coin between the "You got" and your inventory. That's been the standard MO for a while, just so you know.

Oh, and you got: A Power Bracelet! EDIT: Oh, I guess Dicesukeinuzuka got the Power Bracelet. I took too long looking up the link for my inventory.

Inserts coin

Inventory: A TWEWY Player Pin, Hatness (shame they're out of those already)

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

Xkhaoz

You get a goomba
Inserts coin
Inventory: Mini mushroom, Roc's Feather, Kokori Shield, Power bracelet

Edited on by Xkhaoz

minihutchi

forgot my inventory but you got a link tunic

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

minihutchi

found it
inventory: the key to room 215, 2 pikachu, 1 pichu, mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, lots of angry ketchup bottles, no more of pikachu's favourite food (he ates it all) and a maximum tomato, THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS, a bonsai trimmed into the shape of a Koopa Troopa! (my friends are very impressed because of my apparent skill ), a blue spiny shell, a pair of skiis inferior to my own pair so ha, the magic book from the original legend of zelda

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

megaboomface2

u got the sandbag trophy in smash
here we go ill take my other personality bommface123[banned] inventory
inserts coin
inventory boomface123 bag of stuff

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Timwario

You got wario world
inserts coin with hope

Edited on by Timwario

Timwario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.