General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Showing 461 to 480 of 1,645

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

461. Posted:

You Got: A heart scale

Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!), an exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game

By the way Brer, if it get too tedious to type that you are a "proud owner of a dedication badge," you can feel free to put it in your inventory instead.

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

Brer

462. Posted:

BleachFan888 wrote:

By the way Brer, if it get too tedious to type that you are a "proud owner of a dedication badge," you can feel free to put it in your inventory instead.

eh.. I just copy and paste then change the regular stuff

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

463. Posted:

HAPPY MONDAY!
You (might) know what that means!
SPECIAL ITEM!
Alright, here goes...
Inserts CoYOU GOT KIRBY'S LUNGS! (ewww...but at least you can suck more than him now :))
Now, to win these babies, you gotta guess my emoticon!
That's right! I'm thinking of an emoticon, and you gotta find out what it is!
Here are the rules:
1. One guess per person! (Ah, scratch that...Guess as many times as ya want! But NO CONSECUTIVE POSTS!)
2. Uh...that's it...
Be sure to include your emoticon guess in your post (Feel free to continue posting as much as you want by the way!)
Now then, good luck to everyone!

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

Brer

464. Posted:

Proud owner of a dedication badge
You got: A Virtual Boy!!
Inserts token of monetary offerings into the mighty vending machine
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg, ULTIMA WEAPON BABY!, Shiki's hat, Hyper potion, Falco's Arwing, Curb stomped Koopa,

I see wut u did ther

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

465. Posted:

BleachFan888 wrote:

HAPPY MONDAY!
You (might) know what that means!
SPECIAL ITEM!
Alright, here goes...
Inserts CoYOU GOT KIRBY'S LUNGS! (ewww...but at least you can suck more than him now :))
Now, to win these babies, you gotta guess my emoticon!
That's right! I'm thinking of an emoticon, and you gotta find out what it is!
Here are the rules:
1. One guess per person!
2. Uh...that's it...
Be sure to include your emoticon guess in your post (Feel free to continue posting as much as you want by the way! Just heed rule 1...)
Now then, good luck to everyone!

Uh...the sad one? :-(

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

466. Posted:

Don't forget to guess an emoticon Brer!
And Metal Mario, don't forget to insert a coin if you want to join the vending machine! ;) I'll be announcing the results later today when a few more people can participate.
You Got: A *disclaimer!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!), an exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game, a Virtual Boy (Joy... :p)

*Japan Only

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

Brer

467. Posted:

You got: The Mario and Luigi movie (Ahahahahahahah!!)
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg, ULTIMA WEAPON BABY!, Shiki's hat, Hyper potion, Falco's Arwing, Curb stomped Koopa, Japan only Disclaimer,

BTW how do you do emoticons? All I know are the smile and sad ones... and and the tongue sticking out one

I see wut u did ther

AuthorMessage

Brer

468. Posted:

Brer wrote:

You got: The Mario and Luigi movie (Ahahahahahahah!!)
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg, ULTIMA WEAPON BABY!, Shiki's hat, Hyper potion, Falco's Arwing, Curb stomped Koopa, Japan only Disclaimer,

BTW how do you do emoticons? All I know are the smile and sad ones... and and the tongue sticking out one

Wait how about this :O

Edited on by Brer

I see wut u did ther

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

469. Posted:

@Brer
Here, this might help

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

470. Posted:

You got: A green elf hat.

Insert Coin

Inventory: a *disclaimer (*Japan only)

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

471. Posted:

Don't forget Metal Mario, you can guess as many emoticons as you want, as long as it's one guess per post!
Oh, and by the way Brer, that green elf hat goes to you, because you were the last one to insert a coin :)
You Got: A Zora suit!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!), an exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game, a Virtual Boy (Joy...), the Mario and Luigi movie

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

OnSlaught25

472. Posted:

You Got A Flying ELEPHANT with MArio on it

Inserts a chip

Water Warfare: 4683-6363-2072
OnSlaught: 5413-7666-7628
Wii Number: 8912-7267-6501-3682

AuthorMessage

OnSlaught25

473. Posted:

You Got A Flying ELEPHANT with MArio on it

Inserts a chip

Water Warfare: 4683-6363-2072
OnSlaught: 5413-7666-7628
Wii Number: 8912-7267-6501-3682

AuthorMessage

Brer

474. Posted:

You got: a box full of bananas ( Da&*it! Donkey Kong!!)
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg, ULTIMA WEAPON BABY!, Shiki's hat, Hyper potion, Falco's Arwing, Curb stomped Koopa, Green elf hat,

I see wut u did ther

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

475. Posted:

Hey guys! Don't forget to guess emoticons!
You Got: A Broken Plasma (Thanks to your Wii flailing :))
Inserts Coin
Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!), an exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game, a Virtual Boy (Joy...), the Mario and Luigi movie, a flying elephant with Mario on it

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

St3b0

476. Posted:

inserts coin ... you get nothing haha wanna put another in?

Wii fc: 4987-2127-8771
onslaught fc: 1505-1980-6004
SSBB fc: 2707-5741-9089
Mario Kart fc: 3222-9702-4085
Water Warfare fc: 4382-9862-5591
Sta® playe®

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

477. Posted:

Sigh...fine...INSERTS COIN!
Also, due to a lack of participation (Or correct answers :p) the special item will carry through until the end of the week, or until someone gets it right!
Anyhoo, you got: Koopa Kid!
see above

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo, a moogle, one of Godot's 107 personal blends (too bad I hate coffee), a single peanut pop-gun, a cardboard attorney's badge (Hurray! Now I can get away with being a fake lawyer!), ANOTHER sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (how come I never get anything from you?...), Mario mustache (proudly wearing with my Captian Falcon helmet and fake attorney's badge! Ahh...being weird is fun!), TRUCY'S magic hat (aka Mr. Hat), the shield eater, a radio from De Killer, Bowser's castle (WHAT?!? No floor?!? Who builds a castle with no floor?!?), "It's My Birthday" for Wii, James Bond's first gun, Mrs. Hat (Currently in a secluded room from Mr. Hat...), an episode of Chowder starring Mario and Luigi, a corrupted wreaking crew game, a rare solid gold NES Zapper with a round of Banzai Bills (Can you say, "eBay?"), a box of Yoshi's Cookies, a game genie, an abused chao, Shy Guy's mask, High School Musical the video game (...What's this? rated "M" for intense blood and gore?...AWESOME!), an exclusive Super Mario Bros. DSiWare game, a Virtual Boy (Joy...), the Mario and Luigi movie, a flying elephant with Mario on it

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

Brer

478. Posted:

Dedication badge wearer
You got: 1,000,000 Nintendo Points!
Inventory:Masterball holding Mewtwo, Meta Knights pimpin' sword, a paper bag full of Wiitar Hero Starpower, WarioWare with nothing but the gross-out humor microgames, Birdo egg, ULTIMA WEAPON BABY!, Shiki's hat, Hyper potion, Falco's Arwing, Curb stomped Koopa, Green elf hat, A broken Plasma (Thanks to my non existent Wii flailing),

I see wut u did ther

AuthorMessage

Brer

479. Posted:

Wow.... Nobody has posted here for 3 days

I see wut u did ther

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

480. Posted:

I know...I'm very sad... :'(...
Therefore, special items will be postponed until/if more people take an interest...

Cipher Trailer