Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,613

theblackdragon

@Stuffgamer1, since Machu seems to have just been commenting, lol...
you got: an angry Cucco! (watch out, it's one sword-slash away from calling all its friends in to attack you, lol)
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time, Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, the Wagon Star, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins, the Wooden Sword from LoZ, King Dedede's hammer, Bunston's helmet, a Team Star Wolf action figure set, a copy of Hey You, Pikachu! with no mic, a Grand Star

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Wiiperson11

You got the new WiiWare Game INCOMING!
Inserts Coin
Inventory:Mario Hat(wearing), Luigi Hat, Wario hat, used Game & Watches, (hole), pictures of Rosa Farrell in the shower, Magic bottle fromTLOZ:ALTTP, Daisy and Waluigi.

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

Aviator

You got a Stop nd Swap cartridge
Inserts Coin
Inventory: (nothing)

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Wiiperson11

You got the Power Glove!
inserts coin
Inventory:Mario Hat(wearing), Luigi Hat, Wario hat, used Game & Watches, (hole), pictures of Rosa Farrell in the shower, Magic bottle fromTLOZ:ALTTP, Daisy, Waluigi, Stop and Swap Cartridge.

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

Stuffgamer1

@Machu: Sorry, I messed up. That should be PINKLE, from Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.

You got: An N64 Gameshark. (good luck getting it to work...mine pretty much never does )

Inserts coin retroactively while blushing profusely

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a leg from Samus's armor (maybe I'll throw it at someone a la Brawl), an angry Cucco that I will NOT be hitting with a sword anytime soon!

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Aviator

@Stuffgamer1 forgot the Insert Coin

You got a Baby Pink Yoshi
Inserts coin
Inventory: A Power Glove

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Machu

You got: Limited Edition Blue Wiimote, nunchuk & Motion+.

Inserts coin... (please no more sexy pictures unless it's Jennifer Connelly, ta)

Inventory: A Tetramino (yes!), Mia's sweaty headband, Diddy Kong's hat, Dixie Kong's hat, 100 NPC! games (yes!), a guiro lizard, Miyamoto's banjo (ty!), original OoT game cart' (with blood & chanting), sexy poster of Birdo, sexy poster of Pingle/Pinkle, and...

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Aviator

You got a sexy pic of Jennifer Connelly, but shes 50 years old!

Inserts coin

Inventory: A Power Glove, Limited Edition Blue Wiimote, nunchuk & Motion+.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Stuffgamer1

You got: A Wiimote that has been Sharpied black!

Inserts coin on the first try

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a blue Shy Guy coat, Ness's cap, a leg from Samus's armor (maybe I'll throw it at someone a la Brawl), an angry Cucco that is starting to calm down, a pink baby Yoshi

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Aviator

Hoorah, another wiimote.

You got a Plush King Boo

Inserts Coin
Inventory: A Power Glove, Limited Edition Blue Wiimote, nunchuk & Motion+, A Wiimote that has been Sharpied black!

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

theblackdragon

you got: A Piece of Heart! (Collect four Pieces of Heart to assemble a new Heart Container.)
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time, Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, the Wagon Star, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins, the Wooden Sword from LoZ, King Dedede's hammer, Bunston's helmet, a Team Star Wolf action figure set, a copy of Hey You, Pikachu! with no mic, a Grand Star, Incoming! for WiiWare (ouch...)

BEST THREAD EVER

minihutchi

you got tingles gimp suit
inserts coin
inventory: the key to room 215, 2 pikachu, 1 pichu, mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, lots of angry ketchup bottles, no more of pikachu's favourite food (he ates it all) and a maximum tomato, THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS, a bonsai trimmed into the shape of a Koopa Troopa! (my friends are very impressed because of my apparent skill )

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

BleachFan

Wow, where did all these posts come from? Usually this thread sees about 4-5 a day...Where were you guys during the (Not so special) special item event on Monday? Aw well, I hope you guys participate on Friday!

You Got: A spikey blue shell (...but you're already in first place...)

Runs toward vending machine in slo-mo and inserts coin while "Chariots of Fire" plays in the background

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...)

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Jenkinz94

You got: Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo!

throws coin at the machine but it clatters onto the floor. But somehow by shouting objection at it, it magically floats into the slot
Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence, toon links tunic

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

BleachFan

You Got: A Magatama!

Also throws coin at machine and misses. Yells "OBJECTION!" but nothing happens...sigh...picks up coin and inserts it like a NORMAL person...

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything...), master hand's glove (...wait, isn't he JUST a glove?...), Mr. Kudo's super awesome cheatcode for unlimited birdseed ammo

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Jenkinz94

You got: A moogle!!!!
Ties a string through coin and inserts into machine. Then proceeds to yank it out. Screams yesssssssss......But then gets attacked by security (the black mages 5) and is forced to give up his coin.....if only he wasn't struggling with a gambling addiction........
Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, A Magatama

Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

theblackdragon

you got: Furio Tigre's suit! (useful for impersonating scary yakuza-types...)
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time, Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, the Wagon Star, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins, the Wooden Sword from LoZ, King Dedede's hammer, Bunston's helmet, a Team Star Wolf action figure set, a copy of Hey You, Pikachu! with no mic, a Grand Star, Incoming! for WiiWare (ouch...), Tingle's 'gimp suit' (DDDD: )

BEST THREAD EVER

Jenkinz94

You got: Prosecutor Gavins air guitar
*Realizes he forgot his coin......requests that a hidden block be placed somewhere near the vending machine....BUT LOOK! theres a coin on the ground! woot! Inserts it happily
Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence, toon links tunic, A Magatama, Furio Tigre's suit! (useful for impersonating scary yakuza-types...)

SLAM

JohnnyB

@Stuffgamer1: LOL Now way! Thats like Jimmy T's... other afro

@BleachFan888: Hahaha I didn't even notice Glad you like the Kon doll "Kon-sama da!" XD

You got: a leather wallet (no more forgotten coins )

Inserts coin

Inventory: One Japanese Gamer; one Chaos Emerald; a Black Dragonetti; Link's Voicebox (Equiped lol); Jimmy T's Blue Afro (Equiped); and Jimmy T's Yellow Afro

(clean up note: 1,2 and... Poof! JohnnyB has forgotten about those horrible trips! No more sleepless nights!)

Edited on by JohnnyB

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

OrionLee

You got: DK's Coconut gun (becareful, it fires in spurts and it will probably hurt)

inserts coin

Inventory: sn64 bundled with superman 63 (joy of joys!), a mint condition copy of Link: The faces of evil (its my lucky day!) and a super monkey ball!

"This song is ending. But the story never ends."

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2450-6929 | Nintendo Network ID: OrionLee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.