Posts 301 to 320 of 1,613

minihutchi

you got olimars' nose
inserts coin
inventory:mario and link themed cereal, 160000 gil and a pikachu

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

Stuffgamer1

Cleaning my inventory: Tore up picture of Eugene Wrayburn and incinerated the landmass thingy.

Sends trained Metroid to kill the owls in Shadx's inventory

You got: A Pikachu of the opposite gender! Start a farm!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a Shy Guy coat (what color is it?)

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

minihutchi

ness' cap
inserts coin
inventory: mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, a pikachu (male), a pikachu (female) and a pichu (they made a baby)

Stuffgamer1

That was FAST! You're a proud grandpa, aren'tcha?

You got: A lifetime supply of angry ketchup bottles from Bible Buffet! Pikachu's favorite food, but you'd better be careful about feeding them...

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a Shy Guy coat (what color is it?), Ness's cap

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

minihutchi

you got: samus' leg
inserts coin
inventory: mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, a pikachu (male) a pikachu (female) and a pichu (male), a lot of angry ketchup bottles and pikachu's favourite food slowly diminishing

Stuffgamer1

You gave me a SEVERED LEG?!?!? GAH!!! Sicko!
I'll forgive you if you amend your statement so that it's a leg of her ARMOR! No more useful, but far less gross and/or illegal. Deal?

minihutchi

you got a leg from her armour (:
inserts coin

BleachFan

You Got: the key to Room 215

Reading manual mumble mumble mumble..."and don't forget to insert..." Alright cool I got it!

Inserts Coin!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed )

Well, time to make my announcement...
ahem

Well, it's been almost a month now since this thing started off, and to commemorate the occasion, I would like to make this thread a little more interesting...
Behold! The QuikDispense9000! With this baby, a prize is given the moment a coin is inserted....observe:
INSERTS COIN!
What? I thought...Huh...
Kicks machine, rattles it a bit...check behind it...
Oh...its not plugged in...click
Alright, lets try this again
Inserts coYOU GOT *THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS! (That's killed many a people in gaming in all it's pixilated goodness)
Well, this seems to be working fine, but this isn't going to be MY prize, I'm "giving" this one to you guys!
Every Monday and Friday (sound familiar? ) I will offer you guys a "special prize from the QuikDispense9000. Every time I do, i will set into place different rules that will tell you how to "recieve" it. When you do, be sure to BOLD IT AND PUT IT IN ALL CAPS in your inventory so people know you're special .
Anyhoo, lets get this under way!
As you can see, the prize for today is THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS. In order to "get" this prize, I'm going to keep the rules simple (Just so we can start this off;)) For this fabulous prize, you must simply be the last person who posted when I check back at a random time today! First, let me settle some groundrules:
1. The last person who posted MUST have done their part to contrubute to the vending machine.
2. If anyone posts WHILE I'm making the award post, they will not be counted.
Good Luck Everyone!

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

minihutchi

INSERTS COIN!

inventory : the key to room 215, 2 pikachu, 1 pichu, mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, lots of angry ketchup bottles, no more of pikachu's favourite food (he ates it all)

Kaeobais

THANK YOU, STUFF GAMER!

You got a maximum tomato!

inserts coin

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time (dead), a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining (dead), a goron mask, Tatl, an N64 controller and a broken bob-omb.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

minihutchi

you got a flagpole from SMB3
INSERTS COIN
inventory : the key to room 215, 2 pikachu, 1 pichu, mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, lots of angry ketchup bottles, no more of pikachu's favourite food (he ates it all) and a maximum tomato

BleachFan

CONGRATULATIONS MINIHUTCHI!
You have won THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS!
Remember to BOLD IT AND PUT IT IN ALL CAPS in your inventory!
I'd like to give a big thanks to all that participated (or cared ) Don't forget to check back Friday for the next special item!

Anyhoo, back to the normal vending machine:
Inserts Coin

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!), an instruction manual for the Nintendo Vending Machine (Much Needed), a sighting of minihutchi inserting a coin (You never gave me anything )

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

SonicMaster

You got master hand's glove!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: None

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Jenkinz94

You got: a very harshly worded objection

Inserts coin

Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

minihutchi

you got toon links tunic
inserts coin
inventory: the key to room 215, 2 pikachu, 1 pichu, mario and link themed cereal, 160000gil, lots of angry ketchup bottles, no more of pikachu's favourite food (he ates it all) and a maximum tomato, THE VERY FIRST GOOMBA FROM SUPER MARIO BROS

theblackdragon

you got: a bonsai trimmed into the shape of a Koopa Troopa! (your friends will be very impressed at your apparent skill )
inserts coin
inventory: Mario keychain, Ocarina of Time, Doopliss' parrot, Majora's Mask, Link's earring, the Wagon Star, at least 142 normal coins, 7 red coins, the Wooden Sword from LoZ, King Dedede's hammer, Bunston's helmet, a Team Star Wolf action figure set, a copy of Hey You, Pikachu! with no mic
(inventory cleanup note: drank the DK Jungle Juice, threw out the used Wii Points card, and deposited Epona's poopsack at nearest stable for disposal )

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Machu

You got: A Grand Star!

Inserts coin...

Inventory: A Tetramino (yes!), Mia's sweaty headband, Diddy Kong's hat, Dixie Kong's hat, 100 NPC! games (yes!), a guiro lizard, Miyamoto's banjo (ty!), original OoT game cart' (with blood & chanting), sexy poster of Birdo, and...

Rawr!

Stuffgamer1

@Shadx: Told ya it'd be worth coming back, didn't I?

You got: A sexy poster of Pingle!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask, a Starfox Landmaster, Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle, Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws, a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figurine of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee, Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad, a Shy Guy coat (I have decided it's...wait for it...BLUE!), Ness's cap, a leg from Samus's armor (maybe I'll throw it at someone a la Brawl)

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

Machu

@Stuffgamer1: Before I know if I should be turned on by a sexy picture of Pingle... Who the frak is Pingle? (& yes I googled, to no avail). ?????

EDIT: Yeah soz blackdragon, I'm messing with the system, ignore me.
EDIT EDIT: @Wiiperson11: That's just mean.
EDIT EDIT EDIT: OK found it, thanks!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.