Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,613

Stuffgamer1

You got: Dixie Kong's hat.

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figuring of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee (good think blue's my favorite color, or I'd think it was cheap...)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Dicesukeinuzuka

you got a chunk of landmass from the distortion world

inserts coin: hope i get lotsa' SPAGHETTI!

Edited on by Dicesukeinuzuka

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Dicesukeinuzuka

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

What color is it?

Umm..... rainbow colors!

you got: a meter tall green tetris peice

inserts coin

deviant art page:

Dicesukeinuzuka

D:

deviant art page:

Dicesukeinuzuka

inventory: A horribly scratched-up, boxless copy of Hotel Mario; a mr. Ressetti evil stare; and a meter tall green tetris peice?.

deviant art page:

Stuffgamer1

@Dicesukeinuzuka: Too late, it already turned blue. Though I have to admit, the flashing shell from Super Mario World WAS pretty awesome... Also, you aren't really supposed to give yourself something in the next post... Also, what the heck is "a cunk of landmass from the distortion world?"

You got: A disc fixer device!

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figuring of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee (good think blue's my favorite color, or I'd think it was cheap...), "a cunk of landmass from the distortion world"

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Jenkinz94

You Got: Rayman's Detatched Fist

Inserts Coin

Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door, Fabricated evidence

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

minihutchi

a mario themed chipmunk
inserts coin

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

WolfRamHeart

Oh wow, the vending machine still works! I thought it was out of order!

WolfRamHeart

malpon

mario and link theamed ceral
inserts coin

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

BleachFan

@WolfRamHeart: Nope! This thing's still kickin'!

Oh, and btw, I'm going to make this thing a little more interesting on Monday...Be sure to check this topic to find out what it is! (But really...don't get your hopes up for anything spectacular...)

Anyway...You Got: A used coin block!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!)

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

JohnnyB

You got: a pull-string Kon doll!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: One Japanese Gamer, one Chaos Emerald, a Black Dragonetti, Link's Voicebox, Jimmy T's Blue Afro and trips to Bowser's Lair, Team Rocket's Lair and King Boo's Lair, respectively (I don't know how that fits into my inventory, being abstract 'items' and all, but lets just nod and say it does...)

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

Stuffgamer1

You got: Jimmy T's yellow Afro (original of me, eh? )

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figuring of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee (good think blue's my favorite color, or I'd think it was cheap...), "a cunk of landmass from the distortion world," Rayman's detached fist

minihutchi

you got blue toad
inserts coin
inventory: mario and link themed cereal

BleachFan

Wow! I got a freebie without even inserting a coin! Thanks JohnnyB!

Anyhoo, You Got: 160000 gil!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a replica Captian Falcon helmet (Time to run through the aisles of my local grocery store to see how many weird looks I get!), a pull-string Kon doll (YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!)

EDIT: Inserts Coin... wow, I'm really bad at this...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Stuffgamer1

For shame, BleachFan888! You're the guy who STARTED this thread, and you can't even follow the rules!

You got: The Nintendo Vending Machine instruction manual! Read it!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figuring of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell, a blue Rupee (good think blue's my favorite color, or I'd think it was cheap...), "a cunk of landmass from the distortion world," Rayman's detached fist, a blue Toad

jpfan1989

You got: Shy Guy's coat
Insert coin

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

minihutchi

you got: marios wallet
inserts coin
inventory: mario and linked themed cereal, 160000 gil

jpfan1989

you got a Pikachu
Insert Coin
inventory Mario's wallet(haha)

Edited on by jpfan1989

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

Kaeobais

You got: A link to the past: http://www.enderbymuseum.ca/images/0711.jpg

............................................ inserts coin

Inventory: Djinni Flint, an E-Tank, a large pile of old GBA instruction booklets, a date with Tingle, an Expansion Pack, 1568 Exp. Pts, Every DS game ever created on one cartridge, Tricky's Ball, Navi, the god damned owl from ocarina of time, a Super Mario Bros. pillow, the god damned owl from Links Awakining, a goron mask, Tatl and an N64 controller.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.